muppet with momo racing wheel needs help

Posted by trev_uk 
muppet with momo racing wheel needs help
Date: December 22, 2003 02:01AM
Posted by: trev_uk
heeeeeeeeeeelp!! got my new wheel this morning and have spent the best part of 20 minutes trying to figure out how to undo the two side clamps, otherwise it won't fit on my table

aaarrrggghhh i just want to start playing!!!!
Re: muppet with momo racing wheel needs help
Date: December 22, 2003 02:16AM
Posted by: trev_uk
no worries, i've fixed it:)
Date: December 22, 2003 02:58AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
YAY! :D

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: December 22, 2003 03:06AM
Posted by: mortal
nothing a 3lb hammer, a pair of pliers, and a large helping of desperation wouldn't fix....;-) or maybe the instruction manual, now where did I see that.....and when can we see pic of a muppet at the wheel, surely that's gotta be entertaining...... who said it's not easy being green?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 22, 2003 03:13AM
Here you are! :)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: December 23, 2003 03:08AM
Posted by: mortal
me like that too ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 23, 2003 07:41AM
:) Good good!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy