guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back na na na

Posted by mortal 
is it a prerequisit that i must but where theres alcohol or sommet?

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
welcome back mortalwombat, we all missed you!

Re: guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back na na na
Date: December 06, 2003 05:07PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Lol glyn, how do i tape it if im getting hammered tho? ;-)

put the thingy up on a wall :)

Jeez, what a terrific thread to come back to after a week away!

Vader is correct, we did indeed spend much time scouring all we could find regarding possible where-abouts, with Rupert...

Seriously, welcome back Mortal :D I hope everything gets better...

And here's the freaky part...Last wednesday, I was in Byron Bay!!!!:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

What the hell......I know my sig is just sooooo way over the top :-) But youz can all blame Vader, why not............everyone else does lol, come to think of it, Vader's probably hosting it hahahaha! Well I really gotta say, thanx for all the kind words, and I would like to throw a party but hey.....see ya's in Byron Bay hehehe, meanwhile back at the ranch, once I get xp up and running I'll be back on my puter, yeah...I crashed and burned it, just can't help meself! I'm on msn somewhere, I know some of you'se are busting to have a chat ;-), it might be in my profile there somewhere, and btw Morbid, I'm just as surprised as you are.....hahahaha
See yas, thanx fellas....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
is it a prerequisit that i must but where theres alcohol or sommet?

On the evidence we've seen, yes :)

CHRIS GET THE CARD!!! i would do it but i dont have any webspace

wow that sounds pretty nasty welcome back

lol a new card for the welcoming back of martal wombat? :)

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Re: guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back na na na
Date: December 07, 2003 05:57AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Hehe i was just doing a search around, theres loads of old threads asking where "mortal wombat" is, even one where vader claimed he had caught him

[www.grandprix3.com]

and also to mortal, this might be a good read for you:

[www.grandprix3.com]

;)

Post Edited (12-07-03 13:04)
wow

back to forum life then.....

wont be long before u wish u were back in the hospital with that fit nurse......;)

Same situation as Kimi here, ive seen you on here but never spoken to you before so "HI"

The stuff that happened to you is real bad, hope you get well soon!!!

hopefully get to talk to you later
Iain (MGP)

AMD Athlon 64 3200 - Asus K8VSE Deluxe Motherboard - Antec TruePower 550W PSU - Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu Ultra-Quiet CPU Cooler - GeIL 1GB PC3200 Golden Dragon CAS2 - Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 Pro 256MB DDR3 TV-Out/DVI - Western Digital Caviar 120GB Special Edition 8MB Cache Serial ATA - Samsung SC-152AEBB 52x CD-ROM - NEC ND2500A 8x DVD±R/±RW - OcUK Floppy Drive - Windows XP Pro - Chenbro Gaming Bomb with Side Window - Samsung Samtron 76E 17" CRT Monitor
We just need to get Rupert back now. He came, but left within the week :(

*coughspaolocoughs*

and yeah, i can live with where theres beer, theres me

Sim

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Yeah Sim, was gonna say in my original post, where is Paolo? he's not on msn, so maybe i'm blocked......

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
no, he hasn't been around for ages

Sim

He vanished just after his back problem :(

Welcome back Mortal

Sounds bad what happened to you, but if your living in Byron Bay it shouldnt be too hard to find something to ease the pain ;-)

Post Edited (12-08-03 02:01)

----------
[timblair.net]
----------
Homer Simpson: "Well i would like to live long enough to see the effects of global warming, cos i've got an inside line that its all a load of crap"
lol, I knew someone would say something like that :D

All we found was a guy who is using mortal's MSN account and who says he lives on the polynesian islands.

We have interesting news about that. Get in touch with us soon mortal

MSN/email address for me is lost_prophet_gpxc@hotmail.com :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy