guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back na na na

Posted by mortal 
Hello, greetings and salutations to the forum/s, after what seems like an eternity I am back online. Due to a rather unfortunate car accident, months in hospital and rehab, car written off, being robbed while in hospital and losing a shiteload of goodies, including my puter, my stereo, my cd's my cameras, ad nauseum, even my bbq, sheeesh is nothing sacred.....well, anyhow, I'm pleased to see that some of my old friends are still here and still posting with their usual frenzy. I'm not up and racing just yet, I've moved house to Byron Bay on the east coast of Aus and a lot of my stuff is still in storage, I still haven't found my steering wheel yet and my sim cockpit is buried in their somewhere ;-). I doubt I'm going to do a lot, I have to take it pretty easy, my back and neck give me hell and a couple of hours in front of the puter is about all I can take now. It's going to to take me ages to get up to speed, and I mean that literally, lol ;-) Looks like there's lot's of new mods to check out too. Anway, hello again to old friends and greets to new ones out there in racing land ;-) Be nice to each other. Cheers MW

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
omg, hey mortal, welcome back :D:D

sounds nasty though, get well soon :D

Yeah man welcome back! Geez we were seriously worried about you! Great to see you back! Now you can get the other mods in line ;)

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
he has risen!!!!!

*cough* hi :)

u dont have to get us inline really :D

welcome back mortal!!!!!!!!! Like Cai said, we've been wondering what happened! Hope you get well soon dude.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
yikes nasty stuff happening! glad you're back though :)

Oh man! You came back! G'day! Man, we spent months wondering what on earth had happened to you, but to be honest, I don't think anyone would have guessed all those things you said above....!

Re: guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back na na na
Date: December 06, 2003 05:15AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
:-o:-o!!!!!

WELCOME HOME MORTAL!

Wow seriously, we were **** worried about you, that sounds awful what happened but im so glad your back :):):)

Seriously we've had loads of threads about you wondering where u had and ive had plenty of discussions with people like vader on msn about where you went.

Hope all goes well from now on!

welcome back mortal (i'm a new member so, i don't miss you as much as the older members).

sounds nasty wot happened to u, get well soon!:)

yeah, welcome back mortalwombat!

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
:-o:-o:-o

Welcome back!

Tbh, I had actually figured out that something like this probably had happened, but I for something better as the reason for you going MIA. As sorry I am to hear what you had to go through, just as happy am I to hear that you are back in action again.

Me, Vader and Ellis have spent some serious time finecombing the internet, to see if we could track you down. I can't wait to see how thye are gonna react...

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
We should really talk as soon as you get back on MSN. Some really strange stuff happened while we tried to contact/find you. Stuff that really sounds as if it was from the X-files.

Anyway, it's so nice to hear you'll be back in business soon! Hope to talk you some day.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Welcome back Mortal. Good to see you're back in action! :)
Now we have three mods. POLICE STATE!!!!!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
ahoi Mortal,

glad to see your back after all this time :). now get back to your mod duties :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Mortal is still a mod. It actually makes you think about this place. Where else on earth, can you disappear, without notice for 10 months, without giving any life signs from you, and the minute you step in through the door, ppl welcome you with joy, and your old job is still yours...

I wish there was more places like that.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
"and the minute you step in through the door, ppl welcome you with joy, and your old job is still yours..."

well i havnt shown life on the net for 10 mins. does that count :)

*steps thru the door*

*silence :(*

Very well said Morbid.

I know I for one posted at least 2 threads wondering where you'd vanished to, but somewhere I knew things possibly wern't alright. But I'm glad to see your on the road to recovery, and

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

Mika, Rupert and me have been searching high and low for him. We have been going through the entire australian newspaper archives, death lists, tax lists, etc to find a clue where mortal had gone. All we found was a guy who is using mortal's MSN account and who says he lives on the polynesian islands.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
think thats the guy who bought/stole his pc? :P

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy