I'm "new" here

Posted by Briere 
Re: I'm "new" here
Date: November 26, 2003 11:54AM
Posted by: Ellis
Well, this isnt Alpha. We have never had hot linking to other site problems, we dont delete old topics randomly, and we have a working search button.

Math is new here, therefore he has a clean sheet

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: November 26, 2003 11:55AM
Posted by: Vader
LOL.

I have seen enough of Alpha (I have been lurking there for years, though I never really posted) to know that "Alpha admin" is a synonym for "dictator", though I assume Cerberus is the exception.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 26, 2003 12:01PM
Posted by: metal-mike
Calm down, it's only a forum :)

mikehoyer80@hotmail.com
Date: November 26, 2003 12:02PM
Posted by: tux
hi ellis. not seen u round these parts for ages :P

Date: November 26, 2003 12:17PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
im sorry but im with Metal-mike here!

Whats there to be pissed at each other for?

Calm down people! :)

Date: November 26, 2003 12:17PM
Posted by: Spike02
"Yerr eRl a bOOnch erV foOkINg EDioTS"

speaks for itself, doesn't it?

but seriously, i have no problems with the guys at AlphaF1 (in fact, one of them are active in helping me research carshapes). as for Math, as Ellis said, is on a clean sheet here and if he does happen to step out of line, i'm very sure proper action will be taken where nessecary.

that was the longest post i have ever written here ;)

Date: November 26, 2003 12:21PM
Calm down, it's only a forum :)

Its not only a forum, it's my living room. Anyway - by appointment of the froum members I am the legitimate KING of the forum until October 2004.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 26, 2003 12:22PM
*sigh*

right girls, if you have a problem with this forum, then get the hell off of it.

Yerr eRl a bOOnch erV foOkINg EDioTS

No more of that bollocks or it will be deleted. 1 because it is offensive to this forum, and 2 because people who type like that piss the hell out of me

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: November 26, 2003 12:27PM
Posted by: Dr.Nick
Look basically Mr. 13-DC (funny name that, not much of a name really is it) is just trying to incite random violence.

From my years of experince in triple heart bypass surgery and such nonsense it seems clear to me there is some form of jealousy?! I mean lets not get too bogged down in the proverbial operation, but why not leave "Math" (slightly better name, although still not one i would class as "complete";) alone. If you dont want him at your place then surely he is happy to come here.

Besides, my humble adobe tells me this is not the first time Mr. 13-DC that you hath come here just to jest! I mean, what hey, when we got our forum back you extracted the urine. Personally i would say that you should hold your mouth cavity closed before i grab your thorax and surgically remove your genitalia!

That will be all

------

Dr Nick Hartner,
O2 N-E England Communications Director,
nick_hartner@o2.co.uk

Date: November 26, 2003 12:27PM
Yerr eRl a bOOnch erV foOkINg EDioTS

Proves very well why palaeozoic fish shouldn't use computers. The keyboards were just not desigend for their flippers.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 26, 2003 12:33PM
Posted by: sasjag
awwwwwwwwwwww i missed the fun

(btw, i couldn't be arsed to read cerebereisisis post, someone give me notes on his lecture?:-o)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: November 26, 2003 12:36PM
Cerberus's post bascily expalins how Math was a pain at Alpha because he didnt respect those rules

Here, we have a 20kb sig limit. Cerberus sig is 45.

Glass houses, and throwing stones.

Date: November 26, 2003 12:38PM
No need to apologise ChirsB! :)

Just watch out for Math, he can be very trying sometimes...

mikehoyer80@hotmail.com
Date: November 26, 2003 12:39PM
Posted by: sasjag
Here, we have a 20kb sig limit. Cerberus sig is 45.
Glass houses, and throwing stones.

0wn3d!!!!11122344efghij

;)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: November 26, 2003 12:40PM
ROFL Sim!

Date: November 26, 2003 12:59PM
Posted by: Pooky
LOL vader - i like the fish bit lol

ellis/jon - yes i understand - everyone should be given a chance

Re: I'm
Date: November 26, 2003 01:25PM
Posted by: andrew_S
hmm, true, his maybe oversize, but also maybe he doesnt visit here often and doesnt know? after all, there isnt anything "pinned" or saying anywhere obvious the rules, secondly, lets not start this again, im sure the offenders in that vroc incident have sufficiently grown up now, although some seem to hold grudges (both sides) , they know who they are, lets drop it and theres no point dragging it all out again,

having said that, qwerty makes a valid point, why post it in a new topic? when the current one is still active? and only a few lines down? we are just warning you, you can slag us, or our forum as much as you like for not allowing linking, for having problems in the past, for the admin being a dictator, but hey, its kept a perenial problem away, and that is persistant trouble makers (aka daveb) and copius amounts of spam, the point being, everywhere has there advantages and disadvantages, not one forum is better than another, lets stop this..... all we are trying to do, is warn you, and btw, contact the F1 onboard admin, or F1W admin for more of the same...

Post Edited (11-26-03 20:35)

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: November 26, 2003 01:27PM
Yeah!! What he said!! :D

mikehoyer80@hotmail.com
Date: November 26, 2003 01:39PM
Andrew_S, your posts sounds as if Alpha was your native forum and this was only a place you visit every now and then. Thus you actually rather emphasize on the divide instead of overcoming it.

The reason why so many people prefer this forum is that it always had a flair of anarchy. Spam belongs to this forum as the _S belongs to your name. I think most regular members like it the way it is. Besides we can live with a few outlaws like daveb. I don't really see how a little bit of chaos canbe a disadvantage.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: I'm
Date: November 26, 2003 01:43PM
Posted by: andrew_S
i was just responding to the critisism, to emphasise that both have advantages and disadvantages, which is the case

Post Edited (11-26-03 20:44)

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy