I'm "new" here

Posted by Briere 
I'm "new" here
Date: November 25, 2003 04:10PM
Posted by: Briere
so, thats the topic dedicated to your questions about me ;-)

I'll start with the questions/comments written in the "what do people look like" thread :)
-------------------------------
broders wrote : and why did you get banished from alphaf1? :O (i left with my own good will, but visit now and again)

Lanky-lad wrote : Math F1onboard?!

Vader wrote : Banned from Alpha? Tell me more ...

bigears wrote : Ah Math!

You are here! Good to see you still around!

Ralphi wrote : MATH!?!?!?!?!?!? sucks... i mean all those numbers.... blehh...

ok, this will be my longest reply ever ;)

@ Broders & Vader : it's a long story. tbh, I've been banned 5 times from AlphaF1 :-( the 1st time, it was a misunderstanding between Matti and me (my sig pic was "too big" but I didnt know the rules coz there werent any ;)) the 2nd time, I dont remember why, but I rememebr that I was "alive" for about 3 days. the 3rd time, it was very tricky : I had a sig (like everyone ;)) and when Matti made the rules, I noticed that it was too big. so, I made a totally new one, that was within the rules (under 25 kb and 500x140 px [for the pic] and 500x200 px), but they (Matti and Cerberus [John Shea]) told me it was too big, so they banned me :-( the 4th time, it was even worse ! My sig was only plain text :

"Benson & Hedges, Malrboro, [all the other tobacco brands that are/have been in F1] : those names are part of F1 history"

well, it's been deleted, WITHOUT WARNING ME BEFORE ! then, I thought it was someonme's mistake, and re-wrote it as it was.it's been deleted again. so, I decided to put a new sig : the one you can see here ;-) Matti thought it was "tobacco advertising" ! Tobacco ? pffft ! my ass ! and I wanted this pic as my avatar :

Matti thought again it was tobacco :-(

so, a day, he wrote a post that contained : "Math GIF, you're banned, and don't come back". I really was offended at that moment. also, Cerberus often sent me PMs about my behaviour, and told me to try to improve it, so I thought he didnt agree with Matti about the bans. but guess what ! 3 weeks ago, I sent him a PM, and he replied with that sorta sentence "I know you're thinking it's Matti who banned you, right ? but I have a news for you : it was me who banned you. [...] please, dont send me any PM, I wont bother to read them" also, I'vesent him a helemt request, but he told me that if I didnt stop to "defend my position" (that's my maneer to say what he told me ;-)), he wont do that ! god damn !

if you need more detils, ask me ;)

@ Lanki-lad : the one and only ! ;-) ;)

@ Bigears : thx Dave :) it's good to see you here too ;-) I rememebr your old animated avatar on AlphaF1 ;) we were the only who had one, and Matti didnt like it.... strange ;)

@ Ralphi : tbh, I like maths very much :) coz this year, at college, I have an average of 96.5 % ;-) I'm the best of my group :)
-----------------------
thats all ;)

Re: I'm "new" here
Date: November 25, 2003 04:23PM
Posted by: Vader
Welcome to madness, Math.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: I'm
Date: November 25, 2003 04:30PM
Posted by: andrew_S
he was banned for his persistance for not following rules, nothing else, you have been warned, as you can see, he fails to take any blame, its always other peoples fault, oh, and other people did have animated gifs at alpha, i had one for 2 years, but then they were removed because of stupid loading times, so we all removed them like we were asked....

once he decided we were wrong for trying to enforce the rules he got his mates to spam the board, and go on other boards, posting about how bad our board was, be warned....

Post Edited (11-25-03 23:35)

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: November 25, 2003 04:36PM
Posted by: Briere
Date: November 25, 2003 04:40PM
Posted by: sasjag
lmao! i like the cut of his jib :D

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: November 25, 2003 04:40PM
Posted by: Vader
he was banned for his persistance for not following rules, nothing else, you have been warned, as you can see, he fails to take any blame, its always other peoples fault

Believe me Andrew, even if you are right, we have gathered enough experience with these things by now. He can't be worse than certain other members.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 25, 2003 05:13PM
Posted by: tux
i would laugh so much if ure sig was too big here lol :D

Date: November 25, 2003 10:04PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
hehe yeah :P

Those other forums sound lovely, don't they? haha

Date: November 26, 2003 02:19AM
Posted by: Glyn
STFU

I can see we're set for many amusing moments here :)

Welcome anyhoo ;)

Date: November 26, 2003 09:09AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Here comes the madness. :P

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: November 26, 2003 09:11AM
Posted by: ralphi
@ Ralphi : tbh, I like maths very much coz this year, at college, I have an average of 96.5 % I'm the best of my group

i never said i was bad at it.. i'm really good... but i still hate math.. :S

Date: November 26, 2003 09:11AM
Posted by: Covfan
At least it hasn't took Math a few posts to explain his problems with Alpha. Usually starts with him abusing a member on the other boards first.
Date: November 26, 2003 09:13AM
"i never said i was bad at it.. i'm really good... but i still hate math.. :S"

Join the club!

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: November 26, 2003 09:15AM
Posted by: 31-CD
Math you're really cool, I love you so much
Date: November 26, 2003 09:18AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Lol welcome math!!

Hey look [www.grandprix3.com] [alphaf1.com]

The hotlinking to certain sites work here!! ;)

Date: November 26, 2003 09:21AM
Posted by: Covfan
You haven't been on Alpha for about 1 year than Chris.
Re: I'm
Date: November 26, 2003 09:24AM
Posted by: Stan
hmm math posting here......
didnt u say u didnt like this place cos its full of pimps ?

Post Edited (11-26-03 16:30)

Date: November 26, 2003 09:28AM
Well he's got that right! ;)

Date: November 26, 2003 09:28AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
i have mark, and i know the links have done - notice the smilie ";)"

twas only a joke

Date: November 26, 2003 10:09AM
Posted by: Pooky
im not a pimp

but im being pimped....... ;-(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy