How to Lose a Chick in 10 Days

Posted by Casper 
How to Lose a Chick in 10 Days
Date: May 10, 2003 08:52PM
Posted by: Casper
I've just been put through the harrowing experience of the latest Kate Hudson movie, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. To say it was absolute crap would be harsh but it won't be added to my Fav's list. There were some funny parts though. It was at the drive in and the preceeding movie gets all my votes, X Men 2, loads better than the first one.

Anyway I was inspired by all the things that the chick did to get rid of the guy, well what are the usual things Guy's do to get rid of chicks?

A few to get started,

- Belching then attempting to smell it and list the food one's eaten. (extra points in front of her parents)
- Checking out other women and asking for her perspective on them.
- Taking her to a Sci Fi convention
- Any comment about their weight (positive or not)

[akiro3.com]
------------
'That was a major, major sausage.' - Barry Sheene
Re: How to Lose a Chick in 10 Days
Date: May 11, 2003 12:26AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
- Talk about Formula 1!

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: May 11, 2003 03:08AM
Posted by: Glyn
What happens if she likes F1? Your better off I think talking about footy - thats so boring! :)

Date: May 11, 2003 06:07AM
Posted by: Eagle
Oh Casper,
I may not know much about the world in general, but I do know how to get rid of unwanted chicks - mind you, I'm also in the unenviable position of knowing how to get rid of wanted chicks too - much to my dismay.

Here's just a sample of my knowledge...

- Never underestimate the power of a load smelly fart. Timed absolutely right (in church, at the movies, during a quiet time in general, a gut-busting fart will usually send the girls running for cover.

- If the girl says : Does my bum look big in this? Say : Your bum looks big in everything!!! (Chicks usually hate the size of their own ass)

- Heres a personal favourite that got me in serious hot water with my ex-girlfriend. I usually go without shaving for various days at a time, mostly out of laziness, mostly cos I think I look cool with stubble (but I don't!). Anyway, I shaved for my girl, and she rubs my chin saying (sexily) "oh, you you've shaved for me!" To which I stroked her chin back saying "Hey, so have you!" Needless to say, I copped a wild smack in the face for that one.

There's lots more.

The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
Date: May 11, 2003 06:58AM
Posted by: sasjag
"oh, you you've shaved for me!" To which I stroked her chin back saying "Hey, so have you!" Needless to say, I copped a wild smack in the face for that one.

LMAO

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: May 11, 2003 08:01AM
Posted by: Orpheus
lol!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 11, 2003 08:20AM
Posted by: Casper
I recently got in the poo when had friends over looking at my photo album. We came to some photos of a particular parte when one girl began complaining how she rememered feeling really fat at the time.

She went through the photos of it whinging and then came to a photo and said, "well I don't look to bad in that one".

To which I unwittingly replied, "It's probably just the angle." I was then chased around and threatened for half an hour. My big mouth!

[akiro3.com]
------------
'That was a major, major sausage.' - Barry Sheene
Date: May 11, 2003 08:58AM
Posted by: Zcott
That's what the French called "un erreur"!

Date: May 11, 2003 11:57AM
Posted by: Pooky
i got a bad one.

my sister had her friend around and they were talking about hair cuts. my sisters freind has short hair.
my sister was talking about getting her hair cut when she asked my opinion, to which i replied (without activating the brain):

' dont get a short haircut - it makes you look fat.'

needless to say i got a whack from an embarrassed friend!

Date: May 11, 2003 12:03PM
Posted by: X_Acto
LOL, powerhorse!

Your sister should appreciate that comment!

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: May 12, 2003 11:30AM
Posted by: Pooky
not really Xacto mate,

she is already fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy