gpgames.org and alphaf1.com GPL races

Posted by metal-mike 
Re: gpgames.org and alphaf1.com GPL races
Date: April 25, 2003 05:11PM
Posted by: andrew_S
im continuing yes, im sorry but im not prepaired to take false acusations, be accused of things i havent done, i want to appologise in some way to neil because he doesnt seem to be instigating anything, ive found him to be one of the easy guys with mathew P and alex, quite polite easy to talk to and on track ive had no problem with him (except that 50/50 colision once ;) :) )

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: April 25, 2003 05:14PM
Posted by: Covfan
I belive you Chris, it's just that some people don't see it as a joke and get sick and tired of it. These Inter-forum races cause nothing but trouble and everytime somebody gets hurt by these jokes, the worse it gets.
Date: April 25, 2003 05:16PM
Posted by: sasjag

Post Edited (04-26-03 00:25)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: April 25, 2003 05:22PM
Posted by: gav
Jokes are fine, and despite how funny they were or weren't the point is being missed completely.

4 times now this has happened - and each time we are made out to be the "bad guys" in this.

I am sick of forgiving you, and the way that in this thread, a thread that was supposed to sort the problems out, jokes an immaturaty are still overshadowing everything.

I can cope with the relatively small lack of respect that was shown last night, but when it is coupled with the previous 2 instances, it just shows that no amount of apologies or bridge fixing is going to work.

Post Edited (04-26-03 00:23)
Date: April 25, 2003 05:23PM
Posted by: Covfan
Surely Yoda with his amazingly high IQ should spell that sentence right?
Date: April 25, 2003 05:28PM
Posted by: tux
he did spell it right, just didnt grammar it right :P (nore did i with that sentence)

Date: April 25, 2003 05:29PM
Posted by: sasjag
LOL!

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: April 25, 2003 05:51PM
Posted by: metal-mike
How about we just shut this topic? I aiin't really got a problem with anything, but I'm a pretty relaxed guy most of the time...

As for the races, well let 'em go on, let each person decide on their own, and if you don't want me or anyone else to race with you guys then fine! :)

Save the battles for the track! Cos I will fuckin' kill ya with my crazy antics... :)

mikehoyer80@hotmail.com
Date: April 25, 2003 05:52PM
cant shut it, can only hide or delete

Date: April 25, 2003 06:13PM
Posted by: metal-mike
Date: April 25, 2003 06:21PM
fair play :P

Date: April 26, 2003 09:39AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
sorry to break the truce but "4 times now this has happened " pls explain :o

Date: April 26, 2003 09:53AM
There were 2 instances of you (I mean in general, not in the personally) jumping in and out of our chat room, for no purpose what-so-ever. And then Thursday night, there were the 2 smaller instances - the leaving without the decency to say, and then using out user names for your "joke".
Date: April 26, 2003 09:58AM
WEll some guys from our forum did go into ur room (twas stupid) once.
Then there was last night which is debateable...so by my reckoning only 1 instance
but hey u cant change the past..

Post Edited (04-26-03 17:01)
Date: April 26, 2003 09:59AM
Posted by: andrew_S
and it wasnt just the coming in and out, it was the coming in, leaving imediatly and coming in again, etc constantly for about 3/4 of an hour, having stupid usernames, like so and so is gay, etc etc when doing this and totally ruining our conversations, i will have to try and fnd the screenshot, + the accusing us of not being fair and good racers etc, hitting you off on purpose, the list goes on and on.......

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: April 26, 2003 10:02AM
I distinctly remember it happening twice.

And there were 2 smaller seperate intances last night...

Anyway - it doesn't matter - nothing is going to change. We shouldn't have forgiven you after the 1st incident.

Nothing against you (any of you) personally, but as a group, I find you most difficult to get along with.
Date: April 26, 2003 10:02AM
lol

Personally i find that the frist "incident" was not entirely our fault if people remember back then and wot was going on before that. FAir enough we apologised (even tho twasnt entirely out fault a.f.m) and cant remember any name calling on our behalf either, only something like "lets kill these tossers" from u lot. But hey that has happened u havent apologised yet i guess we shouldnt have forgiven u but we did, and we do again this time even tho u didnt get da joke

Post Edited (04-26-03 17:06)
Date: April 26, 2003 10:06AM
im getting bored of this, weres that mute button :|

Date: April 26, 2003 10:13AM
I don't mean to start it up again, and apologise if that's how it seems. But at no point when I was around did anyone say "lets kill these tossers" - certainly none of us anyway.

I'm also totally confused as to what you mean by refering to "if people remember back then and wot was going on before that". You've lost me there mate!

I never threatened anyone, and was only out of order once (a few months ago, in the AlphaF1 forum) - when I referred to Jon's immaturaty, and that he only did what he did because he was incapable of hacking. I realise that I was completely out of order, and I do apologise for that.

Other than that, I have nothing to apologise over.
Date: April 26, 2003 10:17AM
no not u :P

I know who it was..but theres no need to call names, im sure th indvidual remembers.

Its called a missunderstanding of humour, we are probably younger than u guys (no offnece :P) so we enjoy the kind of jokes.

Take for example the interesting conversation i just had with jon:

Theres no reason why they wont work, we just wont joke thats all :o

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy