Evil Plan Generator

Posted by Glyn 
Re: Evil Plan Generator
Date: March 29, 2003 05:24PM
Posted by: marcvb
Your objective is simple: Sex Domination
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Pleasure

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first seduce a famous hooker. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Really Horny Guy? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in under pants?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Seize control of the Playboy mansion. This will cause countless hordes of Pr0n Addicts to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Sex, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Dick, bringing about Rivers that Run White with Semen. This will all be done from a Motel Room, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.

YAY :D

Marc
-=-=-=-=-

Date: March 29, 2003 05:29PM
Posted by: Orpheus

Mystical crayons plan aint gonna come together in the end :o ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: March 29, 2003 06:47PM
Posted by: metal-mike
Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery
Your motive is a little bit more complex: To show them all

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Incapacitate a Young Helpless Child. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Nightmare beyond Comprehension? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as a Brain in a Jar?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Seize control of the Internet. This will cause countless hordes of Stormtroopers to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Fuzzy bunnies, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Reveal to the World your Needlessly Big Weather Machine, bringing about Something That's Really Metal. This will all be done from a Underground Secret Headquarters of Doom, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.

I love that "something thats really metal"! :) That's me...
Date: March 29, 2003 07:38PM
Posted by: metal-mike
Date: March 31, 2003 12:54AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
I will come together .. keep a look out for a man in classic black ;)

Date: March 31, 2003 08:33AM
Posted by: genesis
ok surely every single combination has been done now ;)

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy