Shed Load Of Jokes

Posted by Glyn 
Shed Load Of Jokes
Date: March 24, 2003 01:29PM
Posted by: Glyn
Is Your Son a Computer Hacker?

1. Has your son asked you to change ISPs?

Most America families use trusted and responsible Internet Service Providers, such as America Online. These providers have a strict "No Hacking" policy, and take careful measures to ensure that your internet experience is enjoyable, educational and above all legal. If your child is becoming a hacker, one of his first steps will be to request a change to a more hacker friendly provider.

I would advise all parents to refuse this request. One of the reasons your son is interested in switching providers is to get away from AOL's child safety filter. This filter is vital to any parent who wants his son to enjoy the internet without the endangering him through exposure to "adult" content. It is best to stick with the protection AOL provides, rather than using a home based soluion. If your son is becoming a hacker, he will be able to circumvent any home-based measures with surprising ease, using information gleaned from various hacker sites.

2. Are you finding programs on your computer that you don't remember installing?

Your son will probably try to install some hacker software. He may attempt to conceal the presence of the software in some way, but you can usually find any new programs by reading through the programs listed under "Install/Remove Programs" in your control panel. Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash".

The best option is to confront your son with the evidence, and force him to remove the offending programs. He will probably try to install the software again, but you will be able to tell that this is happening, if your machine offers to "download" one of the hacker applications. If this happens, it is time to give your son a stern talking to, and possibly consider punishing him with a grounding.

3. Has your child asked for new hardware?

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request faster video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory. If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need. You can best ensure that you are buying legal, trustworthy hardware by only buying replacement parts from your computer's manufacturer.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD" this is genuine cause for alarm. AMDis a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of America processor chips They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

4. Does your child read hacking manuals?

If you pay close attention to your son's reading habits, as I do, you will be able to determine a great deal about his opinions and hobbies. Children are at their most impressionable in the teenage years. Any father who has had a 17 year old daughter attempt to sneak out on a date wearing make up and perfume is well aware of the effect that improper influences can have on inexperienced minds.

There are, unfortunately, many hacking manuals available in bookshops today. A few titles to be on the lookout for are: "Snow Crash" and "Cryptonomicon" by Neal Stephenson; "Neuromancer" by William Gibson; "Programming with Perl" by Timothy O'Reilly; "Geeks" by Jon Katz; "The Hacker Crackdown" by Bruce Sterling; "Microserfs" by Douglas Coupland; "Hackers" by Steven Levy; and "The Cathedral and the Bazaar" by Eric S. Raymond.

If you find any of these hacking manuals in your child's possession, confiscate them immediately. You should also petition local booksellers to remove these titles from their shelves. You may meet with some resistance at first, but even booksellers have to bow to community pressure.

5. How much time does your child spend using the computer each day?

If your son spends more than thirty minutes each day on the computer, he may be using it to DOS other peoples sites. DOSing involves gaining access to the "command prompt" on other people's machines, and using it to tie up vital internet services. This can take up to eight hours. If your son is doing this, he is breaking the law, and you should stop him immediately. The safest policy is to limit your children's access to the computer to a maximum of forty-five minutes each day.

6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

If your son is using Quake, you should make hime understand that this is not acceptable to you. You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away, and have trigger locks installed. You should also bring your concerns to the attention of his school.

7. Is your son becoming argumentative and surly in his social behaviour?

As a child enters the electronic world of hacking, he may become disaffected with the real world. He may lose the ability to control his actions, or judge the rightness or wrongness of a course of behaviour. This will manifest itself soonest in the way he treats others. Those whom he disagrees with will be met with scorn, bitterness, and even foul language. He may utter threats of violence of a real or electronic nature.

Even when confronted, your son will probably find it difficult to talk about this problem to you. He will probably claim that there is no problem, and that you are imagining things. He may tell you that it is you who has the problem, and you should "back off" and "stop smothering him." Do not allow yourself to be deceived. You are the only chance your son has, even if he doesn't understand the situation he is in. Keep trying to get through to him, no matter how much he retreats into himself.

8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?

Invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

Your son may try to install "lunix" on your hard drive. If he is careful, you may not notice its presence, however, lunix is a capricious beast, and if handled incorrectly, your son may damage your computer, and even break it completely by deleting Windows, at which point you will have to have your computer repaired by a professional.

If you see the word "LILO" during your windows startup (just after you turn the machine on), your son has installed lunix. In order to get rid of it, you will have to send your computer back to the manufacturer, and have them fit a new hard drive. Lunix is extremely dangerous software, and cannot be removed without destroying part of your hard disk surface.

9. Has your son radically changed his appearance?

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences.

10. Is your son struggling academically?

If your son is failing courses in school, or performing poorly on sports teams, he may be involved in a hacking group, such as the infamous "Otaku" hacker association. Excessive time spent on the computer, communicating with his fellow hackers may cause temporary damage to the eyes and brain, from the electromagnetic radiation. This will cause his marks to slip dramatically, particularly in difficult subjects such as Math, and Chemistry. In extreme cases, over-exposure to computer radiation can cause schizophrenia, meningitis and other psychological diseases. Also, the reduction in exercise may cause him to lose muscle mass, and even to start gaining weight. For the sake of your child's mental and physical health, you must put a stop to his hacking, and limit his computer time drastically.

I encourage all parents to read through this guide carefully. Your child's future may depend upon it. Hacking is an illegal and dangerous activity, that may land your child in prison, and tear your family apart. It cannot be taken too seriously.

Re: Shed Load Of Jokes
Date: March 24, 2003 01:31PM
In case of emergency, memorize these signs...

[www.vegas-ateam.com]

Date: March 24, 2003 01:32PM
2 months pregnant

An eighteen-year-old girl goes to see her mom and tells her that she
> has missed her period for two months. Very worried, the mother goes to
> the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the
> girl is pregnant.
> Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "Who was the pig that did
> this to you? I want to know!
>
> The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later a
> brand new Ferrari stops at their house, a mature and distinguished man,
> with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps
> out of it and enters the house. He sits in the living room with the
> father, the mother and the girl, and tells them:
> "Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem.
> However, I can't marry her because of my personal family situation,
> but I'll take charge:
> If a girl is born I will bequeath her 3 stores, 2 townhouses, a beach
> villa and a $1,000,000 bank account.
> If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories, and a
> $1,000,000 bank account.
> If it is twins, a factory and $ 5 000,000 each.
> However, if there is a miscarriage........
>
> At this point, the father, who had remained silent all the time,
> places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him:
>
"You'll **** her again!"

Date: March 24, 2003 01:35PM
18+ stuff

lawyer from New York was transfered to a small frontier town during the settlement of the West. After several weeks there he noticed that the town was populated solely by men.

He asked one of the local cowboys, "What do you do when you get the urge for a woman?"

The cowboy replied, "See them thar'sheep up on thet hill. We just go git us one."

"That is disgusting and barbaric!!" replied the lawyer.

After about 3 months the lawyer could not stand it any longer. He decided though, if he was going to do a sheep, he would show these yokels how to do it right. He picked out the prettiest sheep of the bunch, bathed her, put a pink ribbon on her, served her hay on a china plate, dressed her in fine lingerie, and then took the sheep to bed.

After he finished he decided to take his new found lover out for a drink. He wandered into the local saloon with the sheep under his arm. The piano fell silent, people dropped drinks, and all the cowboys turned, and stared in shocked disbelief.

The lawyer said, "You bunch of hypocrites. You look at me as if I'm some sort of freak for doing what you've been doing all along. I'm just doing it with more class."

"That ain't the problem," replied one cowboy. "That's the sheriff's gal you're with."

18+ stuff

A pregnant woman walks into a bank, and lines up at the first available teller. Just at that moment the bank gets robbed and she is shot three times in the stomach. She was rushed to the hospital where she was fixed up. As she leaves she asks the doctor about her baby. The doctor says, "Oh! You're going to have triplets. They're fine but each one has a bullet lodged in its stomach. Don't worry though the bullets will pass through their system through normal metabolism."

As time goes on the woman has three children, two girls and a boy. Twelve years later, one of the girls comes up to her mother and says "Mommy, I've done a very weird thing!"

Her mother asks her what happened and her daughter replies, "I passed a bullet into the toilet." The woman comforts her and explains all about the accident at the bank.

A few weeks later, her other daughter comes up to her with tears streaming from her eyes. "Mommy, I've done a very bad thing!" The mother says, "Let me guess. You passed a bullet into the toilet, right?"

The daughter looks up from her teary eyes and says, "Yes, how did you know?"

The mother comforts her child and explains about the incident at the bank.

A month later the boy comes up and says, "Mommy, I've done a very bad thing!"

"You passed a bullet into the toilet, right?"

"No, I was masturbating and I shot the dog"

18+ stuff

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

If you are immature, sensitive or from another planet, please leave

EVERYTHING PAST HERE IS XTREMELY OFFENSIVE!

DON'T GO PAST HERE!

These pages are intended for mature humans.

Once again these jokes are of a sick nature, you have been warned three times.

Q: What do Fat people do in the summertime ?
A: Stink.

Q: How do you find a fat woman's pussy?
A: Flip through the folds until you smell ****, then go back one.

Q: What's pink, stiff and hard and sends women wild?
A: Crib Death.

Q: What's blue and wiggles?
A: A baby in a plastic bag.

Q: What's green and doesn't?
A: Same baby three weeks later.

Q: When a baby is being born, why do they boil water?
A: So that if its born dead they can make soup.

Q: Why do tampons have strings?
A. So you can floss after eating.

Q: What goes "click click click, is that it?, click click click, is that it?..........."
A: A blind man with a Rubiks cube.

Q: Which sexual position produces the ugliest children?
A: Ask your Mom.

Q: Why did cavemen drag their women by the hair?
A: If they dragged them by the feet they'd fill up with mud.

Q: What's green, and has 12 tits?
A: A garbage bag at a breast cancer clinic.

Q: What does WIFE stand for?
A: Washing, Ironing, @#$%&, Etc.

Q: What do you call the useless flesh which surrounds a vagina?
A: A woman.

Q: Why do women parachutists wear tampons?
A: So they don't whistle on the way down.

Q. What do you do when the dishwasher quits working?
A. Smack her across the face.

Q: Why do men have dicks?
A: So they'd have at least one way to shut women up.

Q: What's the difference between an abortion and sand?
A: You can't eat sand.

Q: How do you make your wife scream after sex for an hour?
A: Wipe your dick on the curtains.

Q: How do you make your wife scream louder?
A: **** her in the ass and THEN wipe your dick on the curtains.

Q: Why is a pussy like a warm toilet seat?
A: They both feel good, but you can't help but wonder who was there before you.

Q: What did you do wrong if your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to bitch at you?
A: Made her chain too long.

Date: March 24, 2003 01:44PM
Posted by: marcvb
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol @ last joke!

Marc
-=-=-=-=-

Date: March 24, 2003 01:48PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
does the insanity stop with neil....

oh no, never!

Date: March 24, 2003 03:13PM
Posted by: daveb
no it doesn't

neil clearly has to much time on his hands

(unlike me who has a £10 000 as his new toy at school. so far blown 1 fuse)

Date: March 24, 2003 03:42PM
Posted by: sasjag
ROFL neil:P

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 24, 2003 04:23PM
Posted by: tux
ok, im guilty of, 5, 6,

does 9 count if its xp themes? :P

ok, number 10 is guilty :P

/me memorises the pictures...

LMFAH at 2 months pregnamt :P

ok, doesnt matter im not 18+ but LMAO at the sherrif :P

OMG poor dog :(

LOL @ all of them :D

Date: March 25, 2003 03:55AM
Posted by: bazza
LoL at the signs one particularly. I deleted that e-mail by mistake.

Cheers Neil!

Baz

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy