Grand prix Manager 2!

Posted by CMJH69 
Re: Grand prix Manager 2!
Date: February 26, 2003 02:47PM
Posted by: _Alex_
thats probably the best manager game ive played! amazing level of detail, love it

I could never get to the first race! :-(

Any tips (i.e. a complete walkthrough?) on how to get the damn season started? It looks like a decent game but it's been sitting in my "junk CDs" box for about four years now, gathering dust!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 26, 2003 02:56PM
Posted by: tux
how the hell can u not get to the first race?

just make the game do the qualify for u if u want :P

Date: February 26, 2003 03:00PM
Posted by: _Alex_
I'm talking about F1 Manager here, and I assume Andrew is too! Just couldn't make the damn thing get to the opening round!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 26, 2003 03:04PM
Posted by: sasjag
lmao! it's easy...i got trho a whole season woith mclaren once, then the little bugger crashed every time

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: February 26, 2003 03:16PM
Posted by: tux
lol

anyone with gpm2 wanna play multi player?

Date: February 26, 2003 04:45PM
Posted by: andrew_S
Any tips (i.e. a complete walkthrough?) on how to get the damn season started? It looks like a decent game but it's been sitting in my "junk CDs" box for about four years now, gathering dust!/i]

yes this is europress F1 manager (1996) i had it as new, basically you have to complete your 3 cars (your parts/old parts/or bought in parts) then you buy tyres etc, just make everything in terms of what you need is sorted, then go to the race fly out screen thingy at the time of the gp (watching the dates) load everything into the transporter and set off, do it a few days before the deadline as if you forget something, and have to go back to the storeroom to order, then back to the race screen, it eats up time, in the race its amazing, keep a record of setups, i got some from Ponks Gp2 site (anyone remember that one?! blimy that must be 97 or before!) its hard to finnish a race, though, as you got to build a reliable car, and not have your drivers spin off, hehe

definatly the most amazing F1 manager game ive ever played, and the best

btw if you are still having problems, i will re load the game up (been a few years now!) and write down step by step how to do it, but basically you have to have enough tyres, and your 3 cars complete

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: February 28, 2003 03:45AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
I also have the latest one (i think) from EA was about 2000

its absolutly pathetic.. need i say more?

Date: February 28, 2003 04:06AM
Posted by: Ellis
i have that too, its terrible

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 28, 2003 04:42AM
Posted by: CMJH69
GPM2 is never gonna work on my machine, I cant even install it coz of lack of memory apparently. Im angry!

I got the EA sports F1 Manager game and I dont think its that bad actually, why dont you guys like it?

Date: March 02, 2003 12:21PM
Posted by: Glyn
i have that too, its terrible

I got mine free when I bought F1 2001. It looks pretty good, but the game is dire. I mean, really dire.

In GPM2, how do you stop your cars from crashing out all the time. I had a problem hundreds of times (and other people did too) where the driver does 1 and a half laps and then spins. It really spoils the game cos I cant work out how to stop it.

Date: March 02, 2003 12:27PM
use the patch, also gets rid of the god damn electronics bug

Sim

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 03, 2003 03:18AM
I was running the first patch that was released, is there a second one then?

Date: March 03, 2003 07:58AM
Posted by: Ellis
I got mine free when I bought F1 2001

me too, i woud never buy it!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 03, 2003 11:43AM
Posted by: CMJH69
What do you think is wrong with EA's F1 Manager then guys?

Date: March 03, 2003 12:05PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I dunno, its just not involving, its quite boring, and well i dont like it generally. At least i didnt buy it, got it as a gift.

I loaded it up and thought, wow nice, and did the first race...still pretty good, but it doesnt have any "pull" factor....bog standard

Date: March 03, 2003 12:06PM
wouldn't it be easier and quicker to list what's right with it?

Sim

Date: March 03, 2003 01:09PM
the graphics might have been ok ;)

Date: March 03, 2003 01:18PM
wouldn't it be easier and quicker to list what's right with it?

LOL, I think it would be :)

Basically, its boring. Everything you do isn't interesting. Kinda hard to explain really.

Date: March 03, 2003 01:25PM
Kinda hard to explain really.

yup. Lets leave at the fact that it doesnt get u invovled, the only game i've had the chance to fall asleep at (except while waiting for gp4 to load with the 1995 cars .....)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy