Australia 3 : England 1

Posted by G_Force 
Re: Australia 3 : England 1
Date: February 15, 2003 04:03AM
Posted by: Dizzoau
Personally I think Wrestling takes more skill then Sk87563553ting does

*Waits for obligatory 'Wrestling is fake, don't you know that' Reply*

Both pro and ametuer wrestling do take a lot of skill.
Date: February 15, 2003 04:29AM
Posted by: LS.
Hoolagin- Keane
Unintelligent - BEckham
Cheat- Rivaldo

LOL anyone else here spot the irony? :)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 15, 2003 04:51AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Dave wasnt it ali g that did that interview with the beckhams?

im suuuure ;)

Date: February 15, 2003 04:58AM
Ali: So tell me, is your little boy starting to put whole sentences
together?

Victoria: He's learning the bits and pieces, so yeah.

Ali: And what about Brooklyn?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: February 15, 2003 05:07AM
Posted by: sasjag
i don't see how you can comapare like with like, when you admit that you don't like football or follow football

erm, i made a comparison, and i think my opinion counts then, as i work for TFC an used to sk8

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: February 15, 2003 06:08AM
Posted by: Covfan
Also, what has a comedy interview got to do with a players intellgence or skill?
Date: February 15, 2003 06:15AM
i don't see how you can comapare like with like, when you admit that you don't like football or follow football

erm, i made a comparison, and i think my opinion counts then, as i work for TFC an used to sk8

err WTF???

that remark was to Ellis in regard to his " opinion" about something he says he dislikes and does'nt know a deal about.

not the ideal basis for a discussion is it?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: February 15, 2003 08:11AM
Posted by: Ellis
that remark was to Ellis in regard to his " opinion" about something he says he dislikes and does'nt know a deal about.

already told you - its hard not to 'follow' football when all u get is football plastered over the TV screens every weekend.

That coming from someone who obeys the pussy speed limits.

Are you still here? Im surprised you can use a computer keyboard. amazing what they can teach monkeys to do now-days....

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 15, 2003 10:29AM

already told you - its hard not to 'follow' football when all u get is football plastered over the TV screens every weekend.

your a casual viewer because of your girlfriend watching it, if you were devoted to it in the same way that your are to skateboarding then you would understand what i mean, but your not, so you don't

if that makes sense, its the sort of thing that a non F1 would say in regard to " F1 is boring etc, cars going round in circles etc.

when you scratch beneath the surface and actually delve into the intricasys of it a whole new world opens up

its the same with football, different styles, ways of playing, the tactics, the vision of playing a devasting ball through a defence to create a goal scoring oppourtunity etc.

stuff that requires learning about the whole sport not just watching the odd game and then offering an opinion on it

LS's Tip of the week
Date: February 16, 2003 06:01AM
I van defiantly see where you are coming from LS. I can see why people like it. But when i start to watch it more, then comes a worldcup....and rioting and violence. Not all the fans do it, but alot do. You gota admit theres more violence in football than other sports.

Heres a good example - Scotland - Rangers vs Celtic

When these teams play, they hate each other. When Scotland play. the fans like each other for that one day

I cant understand the pure hatered invovled in football. The going abroad, rbeaking everything you see, getting sent home again. Why? Why would i want to be associated with that?

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 16, 2003 06:09AM
Posted by: Orpheus
we all kno Ellis that the celtic vs rangers match is all bout politics. if rangers and celtic played in fecin' i dont kno, erm basketball, there wld still b rivalry. its just on a much bigger scale when 60000 ppl are crowded into a stadium about 300 metres long ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: February 16, 2003 11:51PM
Are you still here?

What a stupid question, the answer is obvious.

Im surprised you can use a computer keyboard. amazing what they can teach monkeys to do now-days....

Yeah it is Ellis, you must not be a very well trained monkey to ask a such a stupid question like the one above.
Date: February 17, 2003 02:42AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all...

I don't like entering a discussion this late, but dizzoau....what the fu*k is ur problem? You think speed limits are there for a laugh?

Date: February 17, 2003 05:52AM
we all kno Ellis that the celtic vs rangers match is all bout politics. if rangers and celtic played in fecin' i dont kno, erm basketball, there wld still b rivalry. its just on a much bigger scale when 60000 ppl are crowded into a stadium about 300 metres long

When England play in the world cup and Euro champ, is that politics? Or an excuse to hurt other people? What about the Egnlish leagues? the fighting that gores on outside the groudns that we rarely hear about? Carlisie is apparently the worst in the UK by far. Despite being in Wales, they play in the englihs league of coutrse (welsh league not up to much).

I never want to go to Oz. Just incase dizzoau runs me down in his speeding car and i get the blame.....

dizzoau....what the fu*k is ur problem?

isnt it obvious?! HES THICK!!! DUH MIKE!!! ;)

Date: February 17, 2003 09:03AM
Posted by: CMJH69
^^Agreed^^ :D

Date: February 17, 2003 09:34AM
When England play in the world cup and Euro champ, is that politics? Or an excuse to hurt other people? What about the Egnlish leagues? the fighting that gores on outside the groudns that we rarely hear about? Carlisie is apparently the worst in the UK by far. Despite being in Wales, they play in the englihs league of coutrse (welsh league not up to much).

we asked for a edit feature and off topic section and we got it, any chance of a spell checker ;) :)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: February 17, 2003 10:14AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
how about people type their post into MS word and then spell check and copy and paste :P

Date: February 17, 2003 10:15PM
I never want to go to Oz. Just incase dizzoau runs me down in his speeding car and i get the blame.....

Speeding at 2km/hr, which alot of people do that or more anyway! Since you think like that though ellis, you better not goto any country that has speed limits, since alot of people exceed them even by 1mph/km/hr anyway!
Date: February 17, 2003 10:38PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all...

So going at 110 is 'pussy', but 112 is cool?

Date: February 17, 2003 11:30PM
G'day all...

So going at 110 is 'pussy', but 112 is cool?

Cheers

hehe, I just called it pussy because ellis was calling half the sports pussy. He consistiently said that's what they were, look didn't you read the italics I posted earlier?

its a pussy game, played by pussys. Play a real game. Motor Racing and Rugby, and any extreame sport i can go with....but football? Its so.....so.........pussyish! They are wimps!

That coming from someone who obeys the pussy speed limits.

See?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy