Can't access Forum

Posted by mickg 
Can't access Forum
Date: February 08, 2003 07:24PM
Posted by: mickg
Can ne one give me the solution to this problem....when I click on the word 'forum' at the top of the home page i get a 'dong' sound and it goes nowhere. Its not only this site...seems to be I can't get to direct links. I got here by clicking on new articles at the top right hand side of home page then click on 'Discussion Forum' then here. I'm at a loss as how to rectify this. Don't even know why it is happening. Any help appreciated. When I had posted this message I tried clicking on Back to:grandprixgames.org at the top of this page and get the same "dong' (microsoft sound)sound.?????

Post Edited (02-09-03 02:27)

P4 3.2ghz/800mhzFSB; XFX 7800GS; 2Gig PC3200(400mhz) DDR; Seagate SATA 10krpm HD x2 ;SB AudigyLS .

AYRTON SENNA: F1's Undying Legend.
Re: Can't access Forum
Date: February 08, 2003 08:08PM
Posted by: Vader
Send an email to the webamster and ask if he can help you.

Either use the link above your post ("This forum has some new features! If you have any problems please send a mail to Webmaster.";)

or go to the contact page of this site : [ []]

Post Edited (02-09-03 03:09)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 08, 2003 08:23PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

Perhaps just bookmark the forum. It doesn't rectify the problem but it lets you avoid it.

Date: February 08, 2003 11:53PM
Posted by: mortal
Clean out your internet cache, remove cookies etc. that might help. Use your browser tools ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy