Posted by: Keithb
Is it safe to come back now?
Re: Hello again
Date: February 06, 2003 04:51AM
Posted by: Ellis
it has always been safe :)

welcome back

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 06, 2003 04:53AM
Like the smileys-I think I'll try one. hot Yep, very good.
Date: February 06, 2003 04:59AM
you can also edit your posts now (see the edit link at your posts?)

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 06, 2003 05:04AM
maybe you expalin this to me Keith!

[www.grandprix3.com]

Is it a 2001 car repainted to have DHL on it? Its confusing hell outa me

Date: February 06, 2003 06:19AM
It is the 2001 car,purely for advertising purposes.Most teams have to do a lot of this sort of thing,and they always have an old car or two to use.Remember Mika Hakkinen driving a Mclaren through the snow?

That's one hell of a gravel trap though!!!!
Date: February 06, 2003 09:02AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Hey, how's the cooking going? I'm pretty sure it was you who landed your dream job, wasn't it?!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 06, 2003 10:51AM
Yes Alex, it was me, but the bad news is that I, along with 29 other "unseen staff",have been made redundant. I suppose that they've got to find Ralph Firman's £5,000 a race from somewhere!Still, there's no hard feelings,and it was great while it lasted,they're a really good crowd to work with,but it just shows how they are really struggling for cash at the moment.
So no trips round the world this year!But all those in the same situation as me have been given first refusal of our jobs back if the situation changes.
Ho hum, back to the dole queue!!
Date: February 06, 2003 11:00AM
Posted by: LS.
Eddie Jordan has denied reports that his team will be receiving a cash handout from other outfits.

It was reported after the last meeting of the Formula 1 Commission that Formula 1

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 06, 2003 12:01PM
Says it all really doesn't it? :(

Date: February 06, 2003 12:21PM
Posted by: Morbid
I sorry to hear that your adventure turned out like this, but on the other hand it's nice to see you back here in the old cesspool of madness.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: February 06, 2003 12:25PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
yeah as morbid says, nice to see you back but im sad you had to leave, oh well, if things get on the up at jordan you'll be back in.

Also it was valuble work experience, who knows, ferrari might offer u a job?

Date: February 06, 2003 01:30PM
If they did I'd have to brush up on my food poisoning skills!!
Date: February 06, 2003 01:53PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
lol :P

Date: February 07, 2003 03:57AM
Posted by: mortal
oh well, cie la vie, you'll be at albert park regardless, one way or the other :-), welcome back.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 07, 2003 09:32AM
Thanks everyone. Mitch will be back soon as I am going to build him a computer of his own,so he won't keep nicking mine!!
Date: February 07, 2003 01:18PM
Posted by: Glyn
Welcome back Keith. Sorry to hear the news, but like said before, its something you can be very poud of to put on your CV!

As for the link Ellis posted, with the Jordan in it, I have a question. Was this the car that Sato spun in? It seems a long way off the track you see.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy