Best Music Band Ever

Posted by Covfan 
Re: Best Music Band Ever
Date: January 09, 2003 09:54AM
Posted by: Zcott
@Cai: We have one Weather Report chart, and it's a simple arrangement of Birdland. I don't know where it is, though! I'll try to see if I can get a hold of it. It is a big band chart, though.

@Larry: We've recorded two CDs, none of which sound anywhere near as good as a live gig! I don't think I have enough webspace to upload one of the better tracks, but we're recording another cd in May, with a few charts of my own on there, which I will *definitely* be uploading...! Still, I'll have a look for a host which will allow me to upload a 5mb mp3.

Date: January 09, 2003 11:42AM
Posted by: Covfan
I'm a fairly 'new' Manics fan, Tsunami and Design for life are my favourites. I've only got the greatest htis so far but I;m on the lookout for all their albums. I forgot to mention I like Feeder and also Idlewild.
Date: January 10, 2003 04:41AM
Posted by: Ellis
oh, BTW may faves are Feeder/Muse/Lostprophets, but i would say Nirvana are one of the best ever

Muse are ok, getting dragged along to see Feeder live on March despite me thinking they suck, and lost prophets rock. Best at the moment are cKy

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 10, 2003 04:57AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Mark, get yourself Generation Terrosists. No one who's heard it can say its a bad record. On the greatest hits, there's a track called 'motown junk' (their best track ever) and GT is all like that. Vitriolic. If you think things like a design for life are good, listen to the back catalogue.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy