Cockpit project update

Posted by mortal 
Cockpit project update
Date: December 30, 2002 07:52PM
Posted by: mortal
After much tearing out of hair, re-designing etc. etc. it's finally coming together. Should be finished this weekend if there's no more delays. The front pod that supports the pedals and wheel set is just about painted up. Rear pod that holds the upholstered fibreglass racing seat is complete bar the final fitting of the sub woofer at the rear. This came from an old puter speaker set and I have already built in the rear plug panel and the front housing with the power switch and volume/bass boost controls. A little bit of soldering to extend some of the wiring should finish it. This'll get the arse end shaking I hope :-) Front speakers will fit on to the sides of the rear pod. I'll have to see if Zscott or Vader can host a couple of pics. There's still a couple of stickers and some GT stripes or whatever to put on as well, which we all know will make it go just that much faster, see the "rice anyone" post :-) Cheers.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Cockpit project update
Date: December 30, 2002 07:56PM
Posted by: Vader
I will gladly offer my humble webspace for these pictures. In fact, if you pay for the expenses I can offer my help testing your cockpit. Madame Vader would like to help, too.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 30, 2002 08:00PM
airline tickets are in the post........not hehehe, ta mate, will take some later today with digital camera ;-) Cheers.
P.S. Can we see Madame Vader? or is she too shy?
P.P.S. Is Madame Vader's lap times better than yours? ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 30, 2002 08:56PM
Posted by: Vader
If you want to see Madame Vader, come to pay me a visit. Tickets are in the post........not hehehe. She is not really shy, but I guess she is going to kill me if I post pictures of her without asking. Are her lap times better than mine? Well, normally I come first (imagine a dirty smile on my face).

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 30, 2002 11:44PM
Pics are in the post ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy