Re: REAL CAR SIM:NISSAN EDITION
Date: January 04, 2003 05:06AM
Posted by: Orpheus
cheers neil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: January 05, 2003 02:27AM
Posted by: mortal
ie returns an error (not found) and puts lots of %'s and numbers in the address ;-/ and getright gives a server busy msg <sigh> try later maybe.....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 05, 2003 07:35AM
Posted by: Glyn
Server busy means that more than 4 people are connected. Use IE or FlashGet to download, both them work - ive tried!

Date: January 05, 2003 10:31AM
Posted by: Ellis
Opera works

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 05, 2003 11:15AM
Posted by: AliMurray
Been playing for a while after reading this thread - pretty good fun, and the handling of the cars is good.

However, I can't find the equivalent of escape to exit menus - having to ctrl-alt-del and restart.

any ideas, folks?
Date: January 05, 2003 11:19AM
press return. then got to exit ;)

Date: January 06, 2003 02:43AM
I give up, I'm not downloading yet another manager for this, it's been busy. supposedly for 24 hrs a day for the last 3 days ;-/ ie will not get this no matter what I do. sheesh wtf lol

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 06, 2003 02:48AM
Posted by: AliMurray
You can download the same thing from Black Hole Motorsports.

Go to www.bhmotorsports.com

Cheers,

Ali
Date: January 06, 2003 03:14AM
Please read the top thread, I ask for the FULL download, I already have the demo ;-/ but thanks anyway m8

Date: January 06, 2003 05:20AM
Posted by: LS.
Is the nissan one a stand alone demo? or do i need another programme to the nissan demo?

i downloaded from the link neil provided but when i go to the folder theres no install icon

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: January 06, 2003 11:26AM
i downloaded from the link neil provided but when i go to the folder theres no install icon

there isnt any install icon. jusr extract the whole folder and thats the game. installed and everything

Date: January 06, 2003 12:54PM
Posted by: Glyn
Yeah, thats right. There maybe a registry entry you have to add, but im not sure with this one. If there is, it'll be easy to spot.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy