REAL CAR SIM:NISSAN EDITION

Posted by mortal 
REAL CAR SIM:NISSAN EDITION
Date: December 30, 2002 07:32PM
Posted by: mortal
Does anyone have a link for the full download or have it on their system(20MB zip) ;-) This was apparently only released in Japan and is a bitch to install as there is no language support. I have the demo version (12MB zip) but there is no ff support :-/ This is supposed to be really good, there is also a Toyota version and it's possible to merge the files and get both makes of cars. TIA

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: REAL CAR SIM:NISSAN EDITION
Date: December 31, 2002 03:55AM
Posted by: Covfan
I would be intrested in this aswell.
Date: December 31, 2002 09:41AM
Posted by: Glyn
Yeah I have this lurking around somewhere, and as far as I know its in English too.

Date: December 31, 2002 03:27PM
Posted by: Orpheus
oh sounds interesting .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: January 01, 2003 02:53AM
Yes it is very interesting, supposed to have very impressive handling, I have the demo but as I said before there is no support for the usb wheel, I can't get it to work anyway. The full version is supposed to be ok though. A link to the full version was posted on HG but the link is now dead and no-one knows of a good one. Looks like we're gonna miss out on this one unless someone comes up with something.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 01, 2003 09:49AM
9 Mb the file is that i've got. Ill put it up somewhere in a tick.

Date: January 01, 2003 10:53AM
I think the 9MB might be for the Toyota demo version.
Date: January 01, 2003 01:07PM
Posted by: Ellis
can sum1 upload any of there versions? I wana give this a whirll

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 01, 2003 01:34PM
anyone having problems with the jap language installer then look here

[www.bhmotorsports.com]

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 01, 2003 02:22PM
Posted by: Vader
I think most people in here speak Japanese. Well, since I am most people in here myself this might even be true ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 01, 2003 09:44PM
Thanks Dave ;-) I have a 12mb zip Nissan Edition, I got the Toyota Edition from a HG thread but the file is corrupt, will try the other link later. The full version is 20mb.

Date: January 02, 2003 12:36PM
When I said 9Mb thats Aced. It does have Nissan cars in, and when I played it nothing said demo anywhere

Date: January 03, 2003 01:12AM
Please say it's on your very own private ftp server ;-) or maybe we can do a dcc on yahoo messenger? gusto_88@yahoo.com or msn for messenger ;-)

Date: January 03, 2003 03:51AM
I've got msn messenger [/hint]
Date: January 03, 2003 06:46AM
hint? what hint?

Date: January 03, 2003 07:56AM
Posted by: Orpheus
anybody got the link for the game? if so pls post it here. it would make it much easier.

cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: January 03, 2003 09:17AM
I am uploading the game to an FTP server right now, but as a 56ker its going a triful slow. Maybe after tea it'll be finished (current time: 4:16). Maybe a little later though if Robot Wars is on :)

Date: January 03, 2003 01:19PM
Downloading now - much appareciated Neil

Date: January 04, 2003 12:07AM
can't get it, what is the password ;-/ cannot log in......

Date: January 04, 2003 04:29AM
I posted everything you need to know, in a nice easy to use format. Just paste the link into IE, or any download manager that supports FTP.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy