Posted by: Ellis
my g'f text me this

-=-=-=

Spider, spider on the wall

You think you're smart - you know fcuk all

You're on a wall that's just been plastered

Now you're stuck you stupid bastard!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Nice poem ;)
Date: December 20, 2002 06:30PM
Posted by: LS.
LMAO!!!!!

heres a crap joke i heard tonight in the local boozer

(Q) what stands 3 foot high and sits by the bed of a 9 year old?

(A) gary glitters boots

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: December 20, 2002 06:34PM
Posted by: Ellis
LOL

i'll explain this ext one a bit. Near dudnees theres a place called arbroath, and altho it looks a nice area, its not really, alot of under age mothers and stuff, you know?

So,

How do u circumcise an arbroath guy?

Hit his sister in the back on the head

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 20, 2002 06:40PM
or this one

bloke walks into a pub and has a orange for head

he asks the barman for a pint and he duly pours the drink and says to the customer " sorry to be rude but i cannot help buit notice that you have a orange for a head, how did that come about?"

" well " says the customer, " i was walking down the beach the other day and found a bottle, when i opened it a genie appeared and granted me 3 wishes"

the barman asks " what did you wish for?"

" well " says the customer " my first wish was that i'm a millonaire & pooff!!! i am rich"

" and the second wish" asks the barman

" well the second wish was that i met a beautiful woman who fell madly in love with at first sight, it by god that happend too"

" so what was your 3rd wish then?" asks the barman

and the customer replies " well i wished i had an orange for a head"

now if you don't get that joke then its probably coz your not pissed, beleive me when i tell you that youy'll get a barrel full of laughs when in a pub at the end of a evening and everyones well lathered :-)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: December 20, 2002 06:51PM
Posted by: mortal
While we're on the subject of Gary Glitter ;-), a lil' girl hops on to Santa's knee and Santa says " And what would you like sweetie?" she replies, "I want to have some hair on my pussy just like Mummy" And Santa replies "Erm, do you mind if they're white ones" ;-) eeeeeewwwww........

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 20, 2002 06:52PM
Q. Who invented football?
A. Jesus. He went up for the cross but was nailed by two defenders.

LS's Tip of the week
Date: December 20, 2002 10:10PM
Posted by: mortal
What if the "Three Wise Men" were women? Perhaps things would have been different.......They would have asked directions, arrived on time, bought practical gifts, helped deliver the baby and cleaned the stable. What would they have said as they left? "Did you see those sandals Mary was wearing with that gown?" "I heard that Joseph isn't even working now!" "That baby looks nothing like Joseph!" "Virgin my @ss!" I knew her at school" "That donkey they're riding has seen better days too!" "That drummer boy can beat my drum anytime!" "Wanna bet how long it takes before you get your casserole dish back?"

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 21, 2002 07:15AM
Posted by: Keithb
Not funny
Date: December 21, 2002 07:57AM
Posted by: Vader
Verrrry funnnnny

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 21, 2002 08:13AM
Posted by: Pako
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Date: December 21, 2002 12:57PM
Posted by: Glyn
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEExcellentttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy