Paging LS, LS to the customer service centre

Posted by mortal 
Paging LS, LS to the customer service centre
Date: December 19, 2002 12:08AM
Posted by: mortal
What's the chance of getting those cool gp4 pics of yours in 1024 res, I sent mail thru msn but maybe yr not on it lately. Cheers m8

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Paging LS, LS to the customer service centre
Date: December 19, 2002 12:49AM
Posted by: LS.
erm i had to shrink them down to 800 x 600 for that other forum because it did'nt accept anything bigger, there,s a few that are full screen, that i have'nt uploaded to my website, but are sat on my hard drive

which ones did you want?

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: December 19, 2002 01:17AM
Hey cool, quick reply, got a link I can browse thumbnails or maybe mail descriptions to gusto_88@msn.com. Onya m8. I'm on messenger for file transfers ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 19, 2002 01:54AM
ok the gpl ones are all at 800 x 600, some of the gp4 ones are bigger, check your mail :-)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: December 19, 2002 02:08AM
check yours too m8 :-)

Date: December 20, 2002 01:54AM
i checked my mail last night and this morning and there was no mail mate, did you send it to the correct adress?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: December 20, 2002 05:35AM
damn, better send me the thumbs again, shite sorry m8 ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy