Re: DAVID!!!!!! :D
Date: November 03, 2002 12:05PM
Posted by: Orpheus
:O

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: November 03, 2002 02:04PM
Posted by: Ellis
yeah, its kool, but its bloody difficult aint it? I have countless cuts and bruises,....one a huge cut accross my forehead and down the side of my face from bails.

It sucks in winter cos u cant ride in the wet, it @#$%& up the deck, bearings and the trucks, so i cant ride in winter :@

i ride to college everyday, then home, then to work and back. Never in the rain! My deck is £130, so im not risking breaking it. Its very light, but its ok, cos im light person. My deck is VERY loose, (trucks and wheels). I was surpirsed how loose the wheels were considering my bearings are only abec-3s!!

Mine is easy to ride, but hard to do tricks. When u push off, it goes for AGES, but because its so loose, it makes tricks very hard unless you land them perfectly

definatly the hardest sport i ever tried, and probably will ever try.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: November 03, 2002 02:21PM
Posted by: genesis
Pah you've obviously never tried Tiddlywinks.

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: November 03, 2002 02:45PM
Posted by: Spike02
ooh ooh, tiddlywinks, yay! ;)

Date: November 03, 2002 04:02PM
Posted by: Beardless2
u ever tried snakeboarding? i did that for over 5 years and got really into it, but the sport never took off after some initial interest and has almost completely been forgotten. so maybe my board will be worth something one day ;)

Band of the week: Muse
Game of the week: Call of Duty

Beardless2

AMD XP 2700+ | Asus A7N8X nForce 2 Deluxe | 1 GB PC2700 RAM DC | ATI RADEON 9800 | WD 120GB 8MB | NEC 16x DVD | Lite-on 48x24x48 | XP
Date: November 04, 2002 03:16AM
tried it once and didnt like it much. I prfer skateboarding....which was inveneted by ripping rollderblaeds appart....that'll be why skateboarders hate rollerbladers so much ;)

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: November 05, 2002 02:44AM
marc, i know someone selling his skateboard. Its a bloody good one too, he paid £80 for it, and it should have been bought £100. Its a bloody good board

Date: November 05, 2002 03:29PM
Posted by: mvb
wat WHO WHY WHICH WHERE!

___Marc___
Date: November 06, 2002 02:11AM
Well one of my friends, but sum1 else might be buying it :S

Date: November 06, 2002 04:54AM
Posted by: mvb
:@ i didnt have the money for it anyway :';( :@

___Marc___
Date: November 06, 2002 05:11AM
Im having problems with my deck. The bearings are grinding and im scared its gona pop a bearing :';(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy