@#$%& SHITTY ISP (18 or over to view)

Posted by tux 
@#$%& SHITTY ISP (18 or over to view)
Date: September 25, 2002 09:26AM
Posted by: tux
who is ure isp and are you happy with them?

mine is freeserve anytime and i want to...

1) punch my monitor and chuck it out the window (dc 5 times in 10 mins)
2) go set fire to the freeserve HQ
3) kill all freeserve employees
4) kill the customer service, THERE IS NO SERVICE

"im not sure why you are un happy with the service at freeserve, it sounds like you pc has a problem. please make sure its installed properly"

"@!#$ YOU BITCH ITS URE @#$%& SERVERS"

5) jump off the nearest

(i) tall building
(ii) cliff
(iii) freeserve hq with a bomb and blow them up (6)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*cough*

thanks for the time for me to lett out my frustration of adsl beeing 4 days late and freeserve changing there name to "@#$%& shitty service" or "freeshit"

cya later :P

Re: @#$%& SHITTY ISP (18 or over to view)
Date: September 25, 2002 09:31AM
can i change that to 6 times in 13 mins

(the freeserve add)

"for you £15 a month, you can get dc every time u wanna use the net :@"

Date: September 25, 2002 10:22AM
Posted by: simonsteele
Bad Day?

Date: September 25, 2002 10:37AM
Posted by: Zcott
NTL is pretty funky. Never had any trouble with it!
Date: September 25, 2002 11:32AM
Posted by: matthewp
i've got NTL broadband and the actual connection is fantastic but the company are totally crap when anything goes wrong. customer service is appalling

Date: September 25, 2002 11:46AM
Posted by: Pako
I agree, FREESERVE is f****** useless!

I used to be with them, got nothing but trouble!
Since I've been with TISCALI, no probs at all.

Definately, TISCALI's the dog's b*******!!!

Regards
F Caballero
Date: September 25, 2002 12:10PM
Posted by: Ellis
Freeserve disconnected me 6 times in 3 minutes once - and claimed there servers had no problem. So i went to my neighbours and tried his - same effect

But of course, Freeserve will always say there servers are fine

I got NTL broadband - its kool, only had one problem on one day where the server was down for bout 50 minutes

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 25, 2002 12:14PM
has any one ever heard of etglobal solutions? www.etglobalsolutions.com or something, adsl is 4 days late now

Date: September 25, 2002 02:59PM
Posted by: simonsteele
I got NTL broadband - its kool, only had one problem on one day where the server was down for bout 50 minutes

same here. everyones ntl broadband was down then. they were upgrading it to be more efficient

Date: September 25, 2002 03:06PM
Posted by: Keithb
Blueyonder broadband--25 quid a month and f***ing fast!! Never had a problem in 12 months.
Date: September 25, 2002 04:39PM
ok,

ADSL take 2:

nildram

£23 a month (ment to be good for games), number of days since order was done:

0 (today)

Date: September 26, 2002 01:43AM
Posted by: Boils
In Australia u pay massive amounts for any broadband and the speed is capped and u have really small download limits.

even with those flaws i would get broadband, but ADSL or cable stop at the suberb just down from mine, and satelite is too slow for games.

if u want frustration try Telstra in australia, i had to convince the guy over the phone that i cannot get broadband even though on the website it says i can.

they said on there site a few months ago that by this time 90% would be covered with adsl but still im here about 10kms from being able to have capped adsl with only a few hundred mb limit for around $80

but thats not whats bad, i have slow ass 56k and i pay $40 for unlimited downloads and 200 hours that get rolled over to the next month is i dont use the ful 200 wich i hardly ever do wich is ok, but i have to pay @#$%& up telstra $20 a month for the line rental and the around $100 for the phone calls over 3 months

aprox 1 month internet = $75 and that gets me 4kbps downloads

and 200 to 300 pings on cs and dod where most other guys are getting 18 20 30 and 50

If u can get broadband please dont complain.. im stuck with this @!#$!!
Date: September 26, 2002 02:54AM
Posted by: Vader
I pay around

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 26, 2002 02:59AM
Posted by: Glyn
"for you £15 a month, you can get dc every time u wanna use the net :@"

Hehehehehe

"im not sure why you are un happy with the service at freeserve, it sounds like you pc has a problem. please make sure its installed properly"

That has gotta be the lamest excuse ever!

Date: September 26, 2002 06:23AM
Posted by: mortal
I pay AU$25 for 56k which rarely ever get's there due to the crap phone lines and poor quality equipment at the local exchange. A 1GB data cap, pay by the mb after that, unlimited hours but the server is a juror which boots you off after 4 hours which forces you to use a download manager. Compared to what users in in the northern hemisphere pay in Australia and NZ we are being ripped off for a what is really a crap service. Few can afford high speed internet here, and that's only if you are fortunate enough to have the cable in your street ;-/ Is freeserve dial up or cable, 15 pounds a month is around AU$45 at a guess.
Date: September 26, 2002 09:09AM
ok, are nildram any good?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy