NASCAR 2002

Posted by Ellis 
NASCAR 2002
Date: September 01, 2002 02:06PM
Posted by: Ellis
Is this game out in UK yet? I cant find it anywhere!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: NASCAR 2002
Date: September 01, 2002 05:49PM
Posted by: simonsteele
I found it in Game, for £20. It was Nascar Racing 2002.
I couldn't get it to work with goddamn XP though. The install shield got to 99% then went off and didn't do anything, quite common with a lot of the older games. I e-mailed them asking them what to do. they said use a patch and gave me a link to it.

I can only se a patch if the game is installed i told them, and trhey sent a rude e-mail ack saying exactly what they said before, but in caps lock.
Dumbasses.

Anyway, Ellis, Have you tried game? i dont think it is called nascar 2002, as it was nascar racing season 2002 when i got it.
Might be nascar4 as well

Date: September 01, 2002 05:54PM
Posted by: Orpheus
HEY there is only 1 dumbass :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: September 01, 2002 06:25PM
Sorry yes, I'll rephrase that:
I can only se a patch if the game is installed i told them, and trhey sent a rude e-mail back saying exactly what they said before, but in caps lock.
Muppets.

Thats Better.
Sorry for insulting you Dumbass, you are a hell of a lot more intelligent than those lot at Papyrus
Also Thanx for pointing it out I-MAX.

Just did a search on GAMES website and it ain't there though. I know i bought it from there, coz i found the receipt:

Nascar Racing Season 2002 £19.99

Date: September 02, 2002 02:19AM
Posted by: Ellis
This is a new game recently out. I know at least one person has the game, but i cant find a copy of it anywhere! According to Game, it doesnt even exsist, which is wrong cos it has a website and there was many screenshots posted on this forum when it came out :S

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 02, 2002 01:17PM
Posted by: Glyn
Ive got it working with XP, but it runs so slow for some unknown reason. I have to run very minimum detail on a P4 1.5 with GF3 Ti500! :(

Date: September 02, 2002 04:24PM
Posted by: Orpheus
i saw it in an irish game store.

it was only 20euro!

might get it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: September 02, 2002 04:33PM
Christ, it just said this topic had 206 posts!
Went to V-Shop today, and they had it for £20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy