Kerrang awards JOKE

Posted by Ellis 
Kerrang awards JOKE
Date: August 30, 2002 05:04PM
Posted by: Ellis
Best Uk band: A

WTF? They beat off Lost Prophets and Muse. Bands that werent even nominated were Kennedy SoundTrack and Fallen To (who were number 1 on MTV2)

Best Video: Tainted love (Marlyin Manson)

Best International Newcomer: Sum41 - they arent even new, they have been out for ages, they were just even worse than they were now!

Best Live Act: Rammstien

You gota be kidding me?

Best Single: Blurry - Puddle Of Mudd

Altho i like this song, and it was the best nominated, there are so many better songs that should have been up there and werent

these awards seemed like a joke to me :(

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Kerrang awards JOKE
Date: September 01, 2002 09:16AM
Posted by: Beardless2
i agree. Muse should have won, or maybe even idlewild

Band of the week: Muse
Game of the week: Call of Duty

Beardless2

AMD XP 2700+ | Asus A7N8X nForce 2 Deluxe | 1 GB PC2700 RAM DC | ATI RADEON 9800 | WD 120GB 8MB | NEC 16x DVD | Lite-on 48x24x48 | XP
Re: Kerrang awards JOKE
Date: September 01, 2002 01:18PM
Posted by: Ellis
nah, not idelwild, not in a metal award show, and not hundread Reasons either, not in metal

This is METAL, why werent Fallen To and INME up for best UK band?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy