Okay, I am not dead yet, stil ...

Posted by Vader 
Okay, I am not dead yet, stil ...
Date: August 28, 2002 11:10AM
Posted by: Vader
Most of my favourite foes in here will certainly be very happy to read this:

I - Lord Vader - will not be in here anymore or be online elsewhere (incl. MSN).

At least until the 10th of September when I'll be back with a vengeance and ISDN - DSL XXL. 100k/s, here I come! Don't be confused when you wake up on that day to find that the internet is empty. It's going to be one big slurp and the whole net will be on my HD!

See you in hell, and apologies to all those reading this,

LORD VADER himself

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: Okay, I am not dead yet, stil ...
Date: August 28, 2002 12:05PM
Posted by: tux
hey,

if uve slurped all the internet away, then wtf am i ment to do?

*the oxfam music playing in background*

:';( please donate a "kind" dad to my house who will find it in his heart and bye me adsl, he doesnt even have to bye the modem (that is supplyed with the needy child).

just £28 a month can provide this child with the 512/512 connection speed he really needs.... and deserves, he isnt like all his other friends, no..... all his friends have adsl, but for this boy he is stuck in the world of slow downlaods, he doesnt know where his next download will come from, but with this £28 a month, he can be safe in the knowlage of downloads will never be slow again.

please, donate £28 a month to him

"giving a child a URL and he can download, give a child £28 a month then he can download it before hes clicked on it" (wise words, wise words...)

Date: August 28, 2002 02:13PM
Posted by: LS.
At least until the 10th of September when I'll be back with a vengeance and ISDN - DSL XXL. 100k/s, here I come! Don't be confused when you wake up on that day to find that the internet is empty. It's going to be one big slurp and the whole net will be on my HD!

LOL :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: August 28, 2002 03:56PM
Posted by: tux
at least heel be back :D

Date: August 29, 2002 02:23AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Lol, cya around Vader :)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: September 01, 2002 01:42PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
After all the trouble i had with fuc|<ing t-online ppl in germany, i bet yours will go as smoothly as erm........ hell?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy