okay this is whats happening with the championship at this present time

Posted by LS. 
lol, yeah, that would be normal

ALTHO, McLaren DID test with Ferrari a year or so ago i remember? And DC beat them :P

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry Alex, I'm affraid we have to postpone it until an uncertain time, due to problems in my network system. :(
OK no problems.

ALTHO, McLaren DID test with Ferrari a year or so ago i remember? And DC beat them :P

Yes it was at Mugello, and it was rather embarrassing. It was when the McLarens were the car to have, and they came to Mugello and straight away smashed the lap record. D'oh!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
I'm upgrading to ADSL, so I can join the championship from Sept 1. :-(

At least the connection speed will be better. :-)

See all you in my mirror then.
we need to use the 2nd master server.

the main one is crappy

I'm not the main one !

(jk)
lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can we get back to the championship plz :p

We still need 4 more drivers (Habi you'll be one wont you??) and so 2 more teams.

When you come forward, announce what team you want to be, keeping in mind that McLaren, Ferrari, Williams and Jordan have now gone.

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
I think its a bit silly running two championships or a knockout system. there should be no problem with having no spectators. as long as everyone keeps it cool in the first corner we'll be okay. it's only a bit of fun, and if there's a crash as long as one isn't clearly to blame just say its a racing incident. sometimes you lose out and sometimes you gain from it.

Believe me matthew if you're a victim of a crash in LFS, you lose a lot and you're very lucky if you can close the gap between other cars
I know that and its happened to me but i've also gained from other people's misfortune so there's two sides to it, I mean, its racing, these things happen sometimes

Well I hafta say a championship with all cars racing is better. I suggested first that we still penalise, but everyone but the drivers in question decide afterwards whether it was deliberate or not?

At least then we can finally get this thing started.

emmmm i dont think ur web page works.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agh shite!!!!!!!!! I made it all and forgot to save the bugger!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy