GeneRally Track Test

Posted by Glyn 
GeneRally Track Test
Date: August 24, 2002 04:53AM
Posted by: Glyn
Ive made this track but I dunno if it rates on the top end of the enjoyment rates. So before I finish it (at the moment it is very unfinished - and it looks it!) can you please give me some feedback?

Thanks

[www.stratton84.freeserve.co.uk]

Re: GeneRally Track Test
Date: August 24, 2002 05:07AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

Based on the assumption you posted this with the intent of honest replies, I'd have to say that the whole racing on grass/gravel doesn't really do it for me. Having said that, it's a better job than I could ever do ;-). Plus the AI has got a good line, so yeah, great work!

Date: August 24, 2002 10:10AM
Posted by: Glyn
Thanks for the feedback! :D

To be honest the grass gravel thing doesnt do it for me either, but they are a lot more interesting tracks to create than just tarmac ones.

The AI line was created using the import thing. You drive a fast lap and then import the line. You just need to then tidy it up so the cars dont hit the walls etc.

Date: August 24, 2002 12:16PM
Posted by: Ellis
I prefer Tarmac and pression racing over rally any day

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy