I am back and....

Posted by Lilletto 
I am back and....
Date: August 19, 2002 08:32AM
Posted by: Lilletto
...what changed i the meantime?

CC4 beta437645 isn't released yet so GPmaster still rulez.
But there is a new version of GPxpatch and I still have to find what the f...king difference there is with the previous one.
Ellis is still obsessed with the rainforest amazonian-style at Monza (and double-triple posting too)
Another guy still obsessed with cheese on the moon, he goes there and doesn't bring any evidence of it home (not even a small clue). Oh but he wants no arguing on this!
Chris sig hasn't got any worse. It should have actually, being already perfect it should get worse with time (that's entropy).
qwerty sig is still bleached while there are a lot of colours enhancing soaps on the market.
Kakamoto still thinks his name is Hatashia when everybody knows this is b...it, because his name is Hatashira.
Yoong conditions worsened and now he is trying to regain confidence for a great comeback!
Amidst all this saddnes though I saw a gut wrenching race in Budapest, where MS tried all his best and fought like a beast...just RB was truly unbeatable yesterday.
Cool!

Re: I am back and....
Date: August 19, 2002 08:51AM
Posted by: Glyn
Another guy still obsessed with cheese on the moon, he goes there and doesn't bring any evidence of it home (not even a small clue). Oh but he wants no arguing on this!

That'll be me, and I did take some piccies. See my post about this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy