F1 CM

Posted by Orpheus 
F1 CM
Date: August 17, 2002 08:35AM
Posted by: Orpheus
well i think Alex first brought up this game and well after looking around the site i thought it looked very promising.

[www.f1cm.co.uk]

but at the end of FAQ it all came to a sudden end when it says the objectives for the sequel. and well does the first one have any race viewer or will it be like a pile of names running up and down the screen showing the positions?

cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: F1 CM
Date: August 17, 2002 11:20AM
Posted by: matthewp
I brought the game up by the way :-) about your question, as I understand it there will be a camera view on the main pit straight of the track so you will be able to see incidents occuring there but not elsewhere on the track. you will be informed of incidents on the track (i.e. overtaking, retirement etc..) by a text based system. and you will be able to monitor the race by charts with laptimes, gaps etc... this is a bit disapointing but its better than the system in grand prix manager 2 and the rest of the game looks great

Date: August 17, 2002 01:31PM
yah really looks promising but i cant help thinking that it is well done by un experienced ppl

Date: August 17, 2002 04:59PM
Posted by: genesis
Well, you gotta start somewhere.

And the text based system is great in footie Championship Manager, this will be just as good.

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: August 17, 2002 05:40PM
i hope so.

is it just being made or will it be out by 2003?

Date: August 17, 2002 06:47PM
Posted by: genesis
It's coming out in September! :-DDD

They are still looking for a umm company to host it, then they can release it in the shops.

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: August 18, 2002 12:11PM
september!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy