Is there anyone here that can make a few simple stl files?

Posted by mortal 
I need some stl files made for plugs and caps for telescope eyepieces.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2020 10:39AM by mortal.
I can build them in 3D and print the prototypes here in CA.
You need to supply an accurate drawing. doesn't matter the file type (even a hand sketch will do) as I will most likely redraw it way.
Then send you the files? Do you know which filament you want to use as the sizing changes slightly;)
I'll send you a message. Thanks for the response.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I am happy to contribute to the project(B)

Am I seeing things or are the sides of the cap not vertical?

Am I seeing things or is the reference picture you sent me not vertical sides;)

LOL I can easily rebuild them I thought it was strange that they would not be vertical.

Let me know because if they are to be vertical you need more tolerance +0.5mm.

Edit: New Straight Sides .STL

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2020 12:35AM by auscain.
The files are perfect, thanks for doing that. I'll send them off for printing soon. :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy