Red alert COVID19

Posted by Lacrowe 
Red alert COVID19
Date: March 13, 2020 04:04PM
Posted by: Lacrowe

Red Alert

Arbitrarily I write my thoughts for which I do not intentionally seek to share the situation in which I find myself but that could make you think about everything that could happen in your world

Stay at a safe distance

I never thought that one day I would be prevented from hugging a boy
yet that day has sadly arrived
I think a slap on my face would have caused me much less pain
I am experiencing a bad nightmare from which I cannot wake up despite all my efforts
I think I have always given little value to every daily gesture unaware that one day everything would have been denied me

... don't leave home

There is not only the isolation from the world that scares me but all these hours that I spend inside my room seem endless to me
The hands of my life are oriented towards infinity in that space-time that my body had never found before
From the room I can keep the window open letting in the sound of the wind
it is almost imperceptible noise but these days it seems to have conquered the whole house

I find myself sharing my melancholy in those who read all this
or perhaps for those few who have come to this point
Nobody is immortal or is sure enough to be
Destiny does not speak my language although I have tried several times to question it
maybe he became deaf because I closed in on myself too many times now
Everything has stopped like never before or I have stopped my life

Stare a debita distanza

Non avrei mai pensato che un giorno mi sarebbe stato impedito di abbracciare un ragazzo
eppure quel giorno è tristemente arrivato
Penso che uno schiaffo sul mio viso mi avrebbe procurato un dolore decisamente minore
mi trovo a vivere un brutto incubo dal quale non riesco a svegliarmi nonostante ogni mio sforzo
Ritengo di aver sempre dato poco valore ad ogni gesto quotidiano inconsapevole che un giorno ogni cosa mi sarebbe stata negata

... non uscire di casa

Non c'è solo l'isolamento dal mondo che mi spaventa ma tutte queste ore che trascorro all'interno della mia stanza mi sembrano infinite
Le lancette della mia vita sono orientate verso l'infinito in quello spazio tempo che mai il mio corpo si era trovato prima d'ora
Dalla stanza posso matenere la finestra aperta lasciando entrare il suono del vento
è un rumore quasi impercettibile ma in questi giorni sembra proprio aver conquistato l'intera casa

Mi trovo a condividere la mia malinconia in coloro che leggeranno tutto questo
o forse per quei pochi che saranno giunti a questo punto
Nessuno è immortale o è tanto sicuro da esserlo
Il destino non parla la mia lingua sebbene io ho provato più volte ad interpellarlo
forse è diventato sordo perchè mi sono chiusa in me stessa ormai troppe volte
Ogni cosa si è fermata come mai aveva fatto prima oppure sono io ad aver fermato la mia vita

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2020 04:10PM by Lacrowe.
Re: Red alert COVID19
Date: March 13, 2020 08:00PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Stay safe and stay calm. :)

I have to work at home for the upcoming 2 weeks. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 13, 2020 08:45PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Whoa, Ruben, what have you done again???(@)

Personally I went several times into a severe depression throughout my life, due to some unpleasant happenings that happened to occur so very much for me in the past. They also caused a menthal illness (schizophrenia or SZA - I'm still unsure) and I've been in a hospital quite some times and had a multiple suicide attempts (caused maily by the decease). But the one thing I've learned so well from all my life being is that no matter how bad your current condition is, there's still a huge chance that something really good and cheerful can happen. For example, after I was rejected by a girl that I loved with the full power of my heart, I thought that my life is ended for good - and it was followed by like two really dark years indeed. But after that when I was floating at my depression I accidentally met some really unic girl, who writes incredibly well-shaped and intellegent poems (her works are actually so good that she was invitated to join the Union Of Writers Of Russia) and overall is a great interlocutor for me. She is kind of these guys that you see on TV playing the 'Jeopardy' and knowing the answers and facts about lots of stuff because she spend almost all her life in the books. It is a huge pleasure to interact with such kind of a wonderful and talented person, and it inspires me a lot since then. So, there's a lot of fun can happen during our lifes - for example right now I'm trying to re-record some fun musical stuff that I've wrote during the ages of 10-15 and it has actually some good melodies in it. I may be even go as far as to share them to the people around о: Anyway that's just some fun I have now after being depressed and doing nothing for a months since the last time I was in hospital (it happened in October-November 2019). So, don't feel like everything is over - if you had your good times at least once in your life it's never done

In genereal, from what I see around I feel like the world itself degrades somehow on the level of comunication and becomes pretty dull emotionally, even though there's that new generation of people trying to be funny/clever/nonstandard af. But the more they try to make an impression, to stand out, to shock, the more they look unimpressive to me somehow. I swear sometimes playing online multiplayer games I appreciate more the persons who stays off chat routines and don't seek for attention so desperately, as the others do. I miss the old good pre-internet era and fashion when people were more reserved and mannered in general. It includes me - I think I've degraded drasically in some aspects when I went online back in 2009. At the same time the web helped me a lot in finding some new extraordinary acquaintances and there was lot of memorable stuff for me and tons of fun as well.

Also, since I was spending a lot of time in online chat services I've noticed that it is a common issue that the naturally emotional, pleasant and soulful people suffer from depression these days. The dull and callous people have their time and their fun now, while the other ones suffer. And the far it goes, the more, btw

Anyway, take care of yourself. Even if you don't have anyone near you right now, still try to do something for yourself to cheer you up because there's always lots of rough and unpleasant stuff may come from outside - so don't make it even worse by self-neglect. I hope you'll have a cup of warm tasty tea, or a glass of good wine and feel yourself a little better. Or try to remember what made you happy before (f.e. when you was a child) and try to kind of relive it again (at least this trick did it to me with me recovering my silly teenish recordings lately). Everything's gonna be okay. Cheers ;-)

Date: March 13, 2020 09:06PM
Posted by: Soutsen
xD what the f*ck... I just realized that it's just a fictional story about the girl ill by COVID19 and reflecting her feelings being on quarantine
At first I thought something's really bad had happened in your personal life ;)
Jeez, being on internet too much makes me so dumb :DDDDD

Date: March 13, 2020 10:45PM
Posted by: Excalibur
@Marie:

Yes, hard times for everyone who have to adapt his/her life to an unknown situation and to modify its familiar or social habits, especially for people like you. Confinement and isolation may scare you because the time flies and you can do or control nothing and that you can't see the end of this tunnel.
But you are not alone. We are all in the same train, waiting for the pandemic to stabilize and to go down down before we come back to a normal life.
Meanwhile, think to all those things that you would like to do under normal circumstances and that you can not do because of free time missing. You know: drawing, playing music, 3D, reading books, watching forgotten series etc....
Try to focus on all these little moments under normal circumstances when you said to yourself: "I would like to have time to do this or that but I can't..." and which will bring you happiness!

Today, my company decided, a bit in a hurry, that we will work at home from monday to anticipate the contamination because we are numerous. Schools and universities closed and all for those who have children etc...
I said: Why not? New experience. No morning drive, no traffic jam, more free time to progress on personal projects the evenings and the week-ends!

Let's try to stay positive, standing in solidarity with people in need and to focu on things and moments which bring us joy (sometimes , new moments to take care of ourselves).

If some things have stopped, this is temporarily... and new unexpected positive moments into our lives may happen during this experience...

Take care Miss Lacrowe and stay positive! :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: March 14, 2020 10:22AM
Posted by: Lacrowe
J'ai raconté ma situation réelle et pas une histoire de pure fantaisie, l'interprétation de ce que j'ai décrit n'a peut-être pas été bien reçue par ceux qui ne sont pas encore dans ma situation, cela pourrait expliquer la différence qui est toujours là entre une nation affectée par le virus et une autre qui n'est pas encore au courant du problème. Parfois, il est difficile de garder tous mes problèmes fermés en moi, dans ce cas, cependant, j'ai risqué de diffuser un message trop négatif à ceux qui passent du temps dans ce forum concentré dans un autre contexte. Le message de solidarité de Excalibur m'a profondément affecté car il a vraiment compris mon problème qui a dominé mon pays ces jours-ci. Je vous remercie beaucoup pour vos paroles que je considère très sincères dans le but d'alléger le fardeau psychologique dans lequel je me suis trouvé ces jours-ci. Personnellement, c'est le style de vie qui a changé ces jours-ci qui a créé tout cet inconfort psychologique, certes j'ai de nombreuses façons d'occuper mon esprit des mauvaises pensées mais j'espère avec moi-même retrouver la liberté pour laquelle je suis maintenant pénalisé.
Date: March 14, 2020 11:52AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Marie,
I think that the others won't understand the french language but I understand your need to express your feelings regarding the actual situation and your isolation; and someone from outside to read it and to understand it.
I am glad if my words have been a little shoulder to allievate your burden... at least, to be understood...
I hope that you are well surrounded by family and friends.
This is a rough time to go through but you will find back your freedom of movement and spirit. Just a matter of time. We all hope as soon as possible... ;-)

Take care of yourself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: March 17, 2020 07:41AM
Posted by: santos16
be strong. hard times will pass. hold on.
all the best wishes to u and family. and to everyone here.

Lacrowe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [i.postimg.cc]
>
> Red Alert
>
> Arbitrarily I write my thoughts for which I do not
> intentionally seek to share the situation in which
> I find myself but that could make you think about
> everything that could happen in your world
>
>
> Stay at a safe distance
>
> I never thought that one day I would be prevented
> from hugging a boy
> yet that day has sadly arrived
> I think a slap on my face would have caused me
> much less pain
> I am experiencing a bad nightmare from which I
> cannot wake up despite all my efforts
> I think I have always given little value to every
> daily gesture unaware that one day everything
> would have been denied me
>
> ... don't leave home
>
> There is not only the isolation from the world
> that scares me but all these hours that I spend
> inside my room seem endless to me
> The hands of my life are oriented towards infinity
> in that space-time that my body had never found
> before
> From the room I can keep the window open letting
> in the sound of the wind
> it is almost imperceptible noise but these days it
> seems to have conquered the whole house
>
> I find myself sharing my melancholy in those who
> read all this
> or perhaps for those few who have come to this
> point
> Nobody is immortal or is sure enough to be
> Destiny does not speak my language although I have
> tried several times to question it
> maybe he became deaf because I closed in on myself
> too many times now
> Everything has stopped like never before or I have
> stopped my life
>
> [i.postimg.cc]
> 0vna3o5-r2-500.gif
>
> Stare a debita distanza
>
> Non avrei mai pensato che un giorno mi sarebbe
> stato impedito di abbracciare un ragazzo
> eppure quel giorno è tristemente arrivato
> Penso che uno schiaffo sul mio viso mi avrebbe
> procurato un dolore decisamente minore
> mi trovo a vivere un brutto incubo dal quale non
> riesco a svegliarmi nonostante ogni mio sforzo
> Ritengo di aver sempre dato poco valore ad ogni
> gesto quotidiano inconsapevole che un giorno ogni
> cosa mi sarebbe stata negata
>
> ... non uscire di casa
>
> Non c'è solo l'isolamento dal mondo che mi
> spaventa ma tutte queste ore che trascorro
> all'interno della mia stanza mi sembrano infinite
> Le lancette della mia vita sono orientate verso
> l'infinito in quello spazio tempo che mai il mio
> corpo si era trovato prima d'ora
> Dalla stanza posso matenere la finestra aperta
> lasciando entrare il suono del vento
> è un rumore quasi impercettibile ma in questi
> giorni sembra proprio aver conquistato l'intera
> casa
>
> Mi trovo a condividere la mia malinconia in coloro
> che leggeranno tutto questo
> o forse per quei pochi che saranno giunti a questo
> punto
> Nessuno è immortale o è tanto sicuro da esserlo
> Il destino non parla la mia lingua sebbene io ho
> provato più volte ad interpellarlo
> forse è diventato sordo perchè mi sono chiusa in
> me stessa ormai troppe volte
> Ogni cosa si è fermata come mai aveva fatto prima
> oppure sono io ad aver fermato la mia vita
>
Date: March 17, 2020 06:29PM
Posted by: Flash Formula
God bless everyone in this terrible time :(
Stay safe everybody ...

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy