Perhaps I own an apologize for here

Posted by Enzojz 
Perhaps I own an apologize for here
Date: March 09, 2012 10:45PM
Posted by: Enzojz
Today, occasionally, I came to review these 2 threads:

[www.grandprixgames.org]
[www.grandprixgames.org]

I think most of people involved in this case weren't here now, but I still want to say:

Sorry to anyone whose works I have criticized on, no matter that was a piece of render or carshape. I feel very sorry for the attitude that I had towards you.

That case, in fact, taught me one thing, that is, no matter I was right or wrong, good or bad, my attitude is important in others eyes.

I have thought about this case many times in recent years, I have gained a lot.

Thank you all.

PS: Thanks for honnor "HALL OF FAME".

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2012 10:48PM by Enzojz.
Re: Perhaps I own an apologize for here
Date: March 09, 2012 11:18PM
Posted by: vesuvius
it's very nice to see you around here Enzojz, you have always been and always will be one of my favourite carmakers! also it's very nice that you apologize from Nicola,Diego and Matt...I'm sure they will respect your apologize and will forgive (I think they already did) and it's time to let this old misunderstanding go.
Date: March 09, 2012 11:39PM
Posted by: Enzojz
Nice to see you again.

For the case, I remembered after the topic privately Nicolas explained me the safe-belt was made by another person for him and he took it without knowing the truth, so that's not his wrong.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2012 11:41PM by Enzojz.
Date: March 11, 2012 08:24AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Hi Enzojz, I agree with Vesa's comments. It's nice to see you and of course you deserve to be in the Hall of Fame as your contributions to GP4 were incredible.

It's a very good deed for you to own up and apologise for that. I for one appreciate the closure, as it was a very sad time on the forums. It sounds like you've learnt from that experience and won't make the same mistakes again which is a good thing! :)

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy