Concerning sig pic sizes

Posted by Morbid 
Re: Concerning sig pic sizes
Date: March 13, 2003 02:55PM
Posted by: Larry
I'm not complaining. But sometimes I can be really hard-headed... especially if it's good for a laugh!

Date: March 13, 2003 04:28PM
Posted by: Ellis
im not bothered bout height limit, but width limit! Sumtimes im stuck on comps with small screens and i hate scrolling sideways!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 14, 2003 08:41AM
Posted by: Morbid
... especially if it's good for a laugh!

Yeah, I gathered that was the reason you were screwing around with me. I just forgot to put a smilie in the post above. Cheers.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 14, 2003 09:51AM
Posted by: Zcott
I also like the idea of height and width limits. I don't really have a width problem, because my resolution is 1152 x 864. But having a massively tall sig pic (even if it's under 20k) and just a "lol" post is...well......not that pleasant...!

Date: March 15, 2003 09:34AM
Posted by: Glyn
How about a size limit which is equal to banner ad standard sizes?

Date: March 15, 2003 09:46AM
Posted by: sasjag
468*70 i think that is;)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 15, 2003 12:38PM
Posted by: Zcott
So now that this has been said, how long before people are going to tone down the sig pics?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy