GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
And with that, comes your unofficial testers points table:

Just wondering, im not sure the problem maikel mentions is track specific, could have sworn ive seen it on another track before... Don't the cars wait for a sensible space to re-join the race in, so if the cars are spread out in just the right way, they could wait for a very long time ie a whole lap? The cars seem pretty equally spread over a lap distance at the end, so there would be very few gaps to rejoin in? Could be way off the mark though ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2012 01:08AM by truecrysis.
And why can't that have been the main race? I'm rather sure that I'll totally suck again in the main race after such a great performance in the feature race. At least the car runs well, even and especially with +4 boost.

@Stu, Didn't you get my 100th GP helmet files? I was a bit disappointed to see my old helmet.

@all:

As promised and also as partly seen on the banners in the race already, I've made a compilation of all the champions in the GPGSL history. Here we go:

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2012 06:25PM by JohnMaverick.
Congratulations, boss!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
@John. I did, but for some reason I only installed it into the race mod. I didn't realise until half way through the race you were running with your regular helmet! Sorry mate.

Oops! Wrong account again lol!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Nice renders. Should go on our wiki.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Mmmmm, I also wish this was the result for the main race! Poor result for AMR and a 1-2 for MPR! Well, I can see it happen in the main race! Will do my best as always ;)

But what an awesome renders of the champions! Love the idea!! Should go on the wiki for sure..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Beautiful renders!

Solid job by TSS today, Tobias is doing a brilliant job for the championship!

Great to see my name up there as the s2 champion.

First of all, my apologies to Stu for pushing you off track, I missed the braking point in turn1.

About the race, I had a very good start and could get in 2nd place pretty quick, but about lap 3 the tyres started to lose grip, and I had to fight to keep it on the track. Nevertheless I'm very happy about 5th place, it's my best result at Paul Ricard so far. Also nice to see that there was no team order at MPR to get Dan in 1st.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Both of our testers outside the top 12, bad start to the weekend...

I see what you did there. ^^

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I must say thanks to John Maverick and andreigp4 for their help on the graphics for the 100th race.

X (@ed24f1)
Awesome result for the team, 1-2 baby!

Let's see what the main event brings now :)

Also might I add awesome coverage from Stu, and sweet renders by John

Great to see some of the old cars again, an MPR certainly needs to be added to that list at some stage in the future

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Once again, delighted with my race! Kept out of trouble, took my chances when they came, and brought home some solid points for the team. I guess I'd better hand the car back over to the race team now... *sniff*...

Solid race, too bad we both dropped a couple of places in the last few laps.

GPGSL schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @John. I did, but for some reason I only installed
> it into the race mod. I didn't realise until half
> way through the race you were running with your
> regular helmet! Sorry mate.

Yeah, I guessed so, just wanted to double check that it's in for the main event, at least. No problem mate.

mortal schrieb:
> Nice renders. Should go on our wiki.

I'll upload them to the wiki later so that our wiki constructors can put them wherever they want

Turbo Lover schrieb:
> [img822.imageshack.us]
> .png
>
> I see what you did there. ^^

What exactly do you mean? Might be that you see more than I do ;-)

I think he's pointing out the miss spelling of Nick's surname

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Oh damnit! You're right. I totally screwed that up, eh? I'll see that that I get that changed as soon as possible and replace the wrong one with the correct one then so that nobody will notice it. So...psssssht! ;-)

Stefan did well, I drove like @#$%&.

Not particularly pleased with 9th, as you can imagine.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy