Best editor at the mo!!

Posted by TheNostradamus 
Best editor at the mo!!
Date: March 13, 2003 05:15AM
Posted by: TheNostradamus
Simple one really, whats the best editor for 1 team performance and 2 graphics editing??? a quick responce would be kewl.......
Re: Best editor at the mo!!
Date: March 13, 2003 04:30PM
Posted by: Ellis
CSC4

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 13, 2003 05:04PM
Posted by: Alex13
WE should wait till the new verision is released, and then say if CSC is the best

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: March 13, 2003 05:08PM
Posted by: Ellis
at the moment it is because there is nothing better :P

the new CSC will be amazing. i have a little taster im using, not finished of course but im impressed

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 14, 2003 03:16AM
Posted by: captainvik
can you pls say what is csc and what it does plus where to get ?

sorry for ignorance but have not been here for long and some of the threads I read talk much about things that newbies like me have no idea about.
Date: March 14, 2003 09:55AM
Posted by: tux
click the link in me sig

Date: March 14, 2003 02:50PM
Posted by: Alex13
:P

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: March 17, 2003 07:14AM
Posted by: TheNostradamus
How Can CSC 4 be the best cos it dont seen to be out yet!! or have i lost the plot lol, and if it aint out what should i be using now???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy