Vipers Visor 03 set

Posted by dnf 
Vipers Visor 03 set
Date: March 13, 2003 03:44AM
Posted by: dnf
Hi,

I installed Vipers 2003 visor set. Problem though. The visors are mixed up. Ferrari is fine but McLaren has Williams visors and vice versa. Minardi has Toyota visors, Jag use the Sauber visors, it's all mixed up. How do I fix this?

Thanks

Q*GO NICK HEIDFELD!!!*Q
Re: Vipers Visor 03 set
Date: March 13, 2003 04:28AM
Posted by: JackieStewart
csc4 can whip it all around for you but i don't think it works with 9.6 version

....................I quite like this now.
Date: March 13, 2003 07:25AM
Posted by: genesis
And by the way technically they're not mixed up - the visors are in 2003 Championship order, so Williams are the second team and McLaren third, etc.

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: March 13, 2003 06:09PM
Posted by: dnf
Yeah, CSC4 doesn't work with 9.6. Thanks anyway. Shame though, CSC4 is a md editor. And putting the visors in championship order while including a self installer doesn't really help does it genisis? GP4 teams are not in 2002 end of season championship order are they? So when the thing installs itself it is assured of screwing up the visors. So for the game, the visors are in the wrong order. Minardi and Prost are the only teams which most GP4 players have switched around. Technically, the visors are then in the wrong order.

Post Edited (03-14-03 01:11)

Q*GO NICK HEIDFELD!!!*Q
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy