[RELEASED!] - Late-Season Helmet Set 2011 by DaiMOn - Link in the 1st post!

Posted by DaiMOn 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The set is released. You can download it from here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry that I disappeared, unfortunately I wasn't able to deal with simracing stuffs in the last few months. Christmas and holidays are just around the corner, so hopefully I'll have some free time. I'll try to finish the projects I wanted, and we will see where we stand. :)

I'm working on some recent helmets, so Late-Season Pack is on it's way. The pack will be released on the last day of this year, on 31 December, 2011. To keep you informed about the progress I'll post new renders every single day until the release day. The first 4 is here :) :

I have also a sad announcement. :( Probably this will be the last year when I release a complete helmet set for GP4. In the last few months I had to realize that I just don't have enough time and energy for this anymore. I won't leave the community of course, and you can expect me some single helmets in the future as well, but based on the current situation I don't have enough capacity to create more than 20 helmets in a year. I hope you understand, and thank you for your support.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

My previous works are available available HERE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2012 03:19PM by DaiMOn.
thank you for all your helmet sets Daimon, they are always top quality and i'll miss them for the future, even if i can fully understand your reasons :)
quickslick Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thank you for all your helmet sets Daimon, they
> are always top quality and i'll miss them for the
> future, even if i can fully understand your
> reasons :)

+11111111
Re: [The Final Countdown] - Late-Season Helmet Set 2011
Date: December 10, 2011 08:33PM
Posted by: davidm
+22222
Date: December 10, 2011 09:01PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Wow, nice helmet render Daimon, as your helmets always is.

Sorry to hear about last season full package, thank for infor about single one in the future.

Hope you keep with health and prosperity in your personal life.

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: December 11, 2011 03:50AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Nice to see these helmets, I can't wait to see the rest!

Thanks for finding time to do these, and for your other works over the years, you've set a new standard for helmet making in the community!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: December 11, 2011 11:30AM
Posted by: tumyeto
more bad news, decidedly, December is a bad month for the community.:-o
I wish you the best for the future daimon.;)
Date: December 11, 2011 12:05PM
Posted by: Soutsen
finally, Daimon again with us. And even if there is no full packs, I am glad that at least he did not leave the community.
And Daimon, your works always is truly amazing.

Date: December 11, 2011 01:15PM
Posted by: DaiMOn
Thank you guys. :)

Daily update:

Very nice work Daimon

I blame Vettel and Alguesauri for your decision ;) More than 20 helmet designs between them it's crazy

Still thanks very much for all your work over the last few years

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
great job mate! :)

well, I cannot say more than thanks for all the helmets you've painted.
But Im glad you still be around here. That's always great to hear! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: December 12, 2011 01:45AM
Posted by: fongu
Sorry to hear you will not be doing as much, but can't wait for this final set :)

Date: December 12, 2011 02:13AM
Posted by: vesuvius
Thanks for all the helmets you have done for gp 4 and I will look forward to this final set! for years youhave set high standards for gp4 helmets and your schuberth helmetshape is my all time favourite. I hope you will make Kimi`s 2012 helmet next year if you will find time for it :-)
Date: December 12, 2011 10:45AM
Posted by: DaiMOn
Thank you for your kind words :)

@Ferrari2007 :D Yeah, it's impossible to keep up with the Red Bull guys. Vettel, Alguersuari and Buemi altogether used more variations this year than the amount of helmets I've ever painted.

@vesuvius Kimi's helmet is always a must-have. ;)

Today's update:

will you also so make personal requests?
Date: December 12, 2011 02:52PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Nice to see the new Zylon strip added to some of the helmets - that looks like a shape change rather than a texture change, so can we expect some updated shapes in the final pack as well?

X (@ed24f1)
Date: December 13, 2011 11:38PM
Posted by: Monza972
Don't worry man. It's great to see everyone still keeping this Sim well and truly alive. Thanks for all your time and effort in all the season packs you made.

Not to worry we won't blame you, we blame Vettel for changing his lid every weekend ;)
Hello mate any news about that wonderful pack? cheers

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Date: January 06, 2012 04:06PM
Posted by: fongu
It's already been released on his site, I downloaded it a few days ago, really top notch quality with baked render shadows

ok cheers mate,i'm going to download it,i forgot to have first a look to his web site ;)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy