So it's goodbye season...

Posted by Prblanco 
Re: So it's goodbye season...
Date: December 07, 2011 05:47PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
This isn't the end of GP4

New people will come, it's just the way it is

I must say that I am very sad to see all three of you leave though

You have all done great things for this community, so thanks very much for both the time and effort spent on GP4 over the years

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: December 07, 2011 08:44PM
Posted by: soulbringer
It is really sad to see you leave.
Thanks for all contributions and best wishes.
Even if there are new people coming, Prblanco and others that left recently will leave void very difficult to fill.
Date: December 07, 2011 08:49PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Sad (Seek and Destroy) that you finaly leave but I'm also glad for you to leave for other projects.

Good luck for the future and many thanks for all the work you did for GP4 Community. It was a pleasure to share ideas and words during the few times we met.

Best regards,

Laurent

Date: December 09, 2011 01:56PM
Posted by: jakobdylan
Oh My God this is the 3rd bad new I read today anyway my best wishes also to Prblanco and to your Band.

Date: December 09, 2011 08:29PM
Posted by: Soutsen
:-O Three bad news in one day... Not a good day, I say...
Good luck for all 3 psc of you, but I feel not good, when I realize how much all of you have done a lot of PERFECT work, as I seen... And soon you pass away from this community in the end... Really, if I even don't know you personally well, i feel quite of sad :(

PS For me it's time to go for a drink vodka, and tomorrow I'll go to do the revolution in Russia... hot
(and comrades, sorry for my (maybe) bad English from me, drunky Russkiy Man)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2011 08:31PM by Soutsen.
Date: December 10, 2011 12:40AM
Posted by: tumyeto
it's sad to see three important people in the world of gp4.
I wish you every 3 full of happiness in your new projects
goodbye :(
Date: April 07, 2012 10:44PM
Posted by: Prblanco
Well, it's been 4 months (and 1 day) since my last announcement.

In the last 4 months, I progressed absolutely nothing on my GP4 works. So I have to admit that I can't fulfill my plans of releasing some tracks before retiring, as my motivation wasn't enough to give that last breath. My apologies for that.

But the good memories are the ones that are going to stay, and I leave with plenty of good memories from here. I leave with the feeling that I gave my little but worthy contribution to the modding scene. I had a lot of fun and made friends. That's all I could ask. Thanks everyone for these seven years I've been a part of this community.

Of course, I'll keep visiting the forums, quietly as ever, so feel free to contact me for anything.

With that, gildoorf is now officially the sole manager of F1virtual. The best of luck, mate!

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Date: April 08, 2012 12:04AM
Posted by: javifast
F1virtual tracks are amazing. It's a sad day. I love F1virtual.
Date: April 08, 2012 05:10PM
Posted by: auscain
Prblanco: You have inspired me to work at the best of my abilities. I thank you:-)
Date: April 08, 2012 06:02PM
Posted by: wvogtt2
Good luck for all of you. this community have to say Thank you for all your great things,you do for us, people as you helps that gp4 is still alive.after so many years. all th best for the future.
Wolfgang:(
Date: April 09, 2012 12:49AM
Posted by: hasbriale
Bass guitarist... Man thats got to be something.

Wish u all the best :-o
Date: April 09, 2012 03:51AM
Posted by: Briere
Muito obrigado pela contribuição a todos os anos. As basic as my portuguese can be, I think my sentence is quite good lol ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2012 03:52AM by Briere.
Date: April 10, 2012 02:08AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Muito bem Briere!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: April 10, 2012 04:05AM
Posted by: davegp4
wow so many good apples falling off the tree! but like all plants fruit will contiue to grow! I myself am in working bands & have been for 25 years current bands (purple cow, missbehave, & Temple M) all newcastle based (australia) I've created versions of GP4 that I'm not sure I should release, but i'll say this, it is truly the best F1 game because of it's flexability, let alone how it can look & drive. music is my hobbie along with gp4, maybe a gp4 guitar body hay.......yeh!!! by the way I play guitar, rock on brother.
Date: April 12, 2012 04:45PM
Posted by: gildoorf
Most important is that you´ll keep being around, as a ghost or something. :)

I have the privilege to have you as good friend, and luckly we have so much more to chat but GP4 subjects.

It´s a goodbye from someone who REALLY made the difference, so it´s a huge loss.

Be happy with new achievements (please come back to piano!), we will be always with our arms wide opened here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2012 04:50PM by gildoorf.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy