Track Installing Help

Posted by lilben777 
Track Installing Help
Date: December 03, 2011 10:59PM
Posted by: lilben777
So i just installed gp4 on my new computer, got the CART 2002 carset works fine, but i downloaded a few tracks did that the readme said and i get no track just the land and i also have trees and other objects upside down, how can i fix this and what might i be doing wrong?
Re: Track Installing Help
Date: December 03, 2011 11:16PM
Posted by: mortal
From the GP4FAQ (pinned topic) Install tracks.
Additional info in the faq on using TSM to install tracks.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2011 11:19PM by mortal.
Date: December 03, 2011 11:50PM
i still very confused of this call me a nubie and i open cmagic but i go and open where vancouver is and it says no data any help?
Date: December 04, 2011 12:19AM
Posted by: mortal
cmagic is not used to install tracks. Use TSM or do it manually if not using a CSM mod. As I said, the info is in the FAQ.
Installing any track with TSM. TSM (Track Set Manager) is within CSM.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2011 12:39AM by mortal.
Date: December 04, 2011 05:33PM
so i gotten most of it down on the setting but i have to gpi for any of the tracks...does that matter?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy