Thanks to everybody :) :)

Posted by Alessio88 
Thanks to everybody :) :)
Date: November 28, 2011 10:20PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys,another f1 season it's just finished,and for me (not for the final results) it's been one of the best seasons so far for gp4,we had all tracks,updated to 2011,all cars as well,and all the other things that make that game so realistic after all this years,and it still the best f1 game for me.
As well like in all community we had a few politics problems,but i think this is normal when there is such as a big community like this one with all this people involved from so many nations,but the important thing is that now all this problems looks like are been solved.
We are like a big family so when we have problems we should talk about it and solve everything.
So i wont make any names because i will for sure forget someone,i know that for all of you people,cars maker,tracks maker,ecc..i know it's not a lot compare to all your time that you take away from your private life,to spend it on make new cars or circuits or everything else,but i just would like to say THANK YOU to all of you that every day work on that wonderfull game to keep it up of date and thank you to bring always something new,and to make it always better the things that we already have.
As i say i know it's not a lot but again Thank you very very much.
Now it's time to think already to 2012,i can't wait to see the new cars on my Gp4..and don't forget next year ours Grand Prix 4 will be 10 years older,and i'm sure even next season it will be great for us as well as community..
Again Thank you everybody

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Re: Thanks to everybody :) :)
Date: November 28, 2011 10:43PM
Posted by: thestig88
Date: November 28, 2011 11:09PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Cool man!

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: November 28, 2011 11:56PM
Posted by: Isaint
Yes thanx to everyone for your contributions sorry to see a few names gone must not forget them for all there comitment to this sim, so, hope things go well in your personal lives and thanx again to every one that have brought such joy to all that play this ageless sim.
Looking forward to 2012.:-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: November 29, 2011 12:37AM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
can't do more than agree.

Thank you everyone!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: November 29, 2011 06:44AM
Posted by: rracunis
+1 .
Thank you to everybody . The only thing I regret are the permissions which we have to get before release anything , I took all works released during the year and did a very good CSM MOD ( working many and many days trying to make it as perfect as possible ) but I can't share with the community . But rules are rules and were done to be respected .
Greetings

Ricardo
Date: November 29, 2011 02:11PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Date: November 29, 2011 04:52PM
Posted by: johnbad1000
yep it was a great f1 and gp4 season
but is unlucky that I couldn't play any 2011 mod(too good graphics)

Watch my GP4 youtube videos:

[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy