Microsoft FF steering wheel 4.0 software request

Posted by canveyboy 
Microsoft FF steering wheel 4.0 software request
Date: March 09, 2003 09:15AM
Posted by: canveyboy
hi all,

i really hope someone can help. last year i bought the microsoft force feedback steering wheel, the one packaged with monster truck madness and it comes with a cd 'sidewinder game controller 4.0' software. well somehow my cd got broke clean in half and i can no longer use my wheel as i dont have the driver software for it. i looked on the microsoft website and i can only find 3.0 software. if anyone has this steering wheel with the same cd, i would be very grateful if someone could do me a copy of the cd and post it to me, i will of course pay for all postage and packing costs.

many thanks for your help. i am desparate. playing GP4 just isnt the same on keyboard!!!

regards,

steve.
Hi, mail me if you still need it!
you can download the microsoft sidewinder 4.0 software from microsoft.com. Its only 6megs big. But you lost the game i think.

If i had dsl i would send it to you but i use modem :( .

Another way. Contact Micosoft and they will send you new software. Microsoft has a good hardware support.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Re: Microsoft FF steering wheel 4.0 software request
Date: March 13, 2003 02:15PM
Posted by: senninho
hey, i know it's off topic, but is that canvey as in Canvey Island?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy