Empty Screenshots!

Posted by Go Alesi 
Empty Screenshots!
Date: March 09, 2003 03:43AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
Hi,
I have this wierd problem with screenshots on my new PC.

When I'm in game (Gp4) and take, say, 5 screenshots using F12 or F11 or whatecer it is, only one works. When I go off the game and into the screenshots folder in the gpxpatch data folder, the first shot I took is fine. All of the others however are balck. Just plain plack pictures! I then go back to the game and take some more, and the same happens! This happens everytime, everytrack in all camera angles and no matter how many shots I take.

This same problem actually happens in F1 2002 as well. The 1st shot is fine, but the rest just come out black. The only difference is that in F1 2002, the 1st shot is overwritten everytime. So I take 4 shots, and only one works. If I go back into the game and take some more, the 1st shot I took first time round is overwritten by the 1st shot I took second time round. All of the shots have this happen (they're numbered, so that's how I can tell). This overwrite doesn't hapeen in Gp4 though.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Re: Empty Screenshots!
Date: March 09, 2003 04:22AM
Posted by: Alex13
Don't know what the problem is. I had the same problem running gp4 under win 2000. But since I installed XP the problem is gone

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: March 09, 2003 05:19AM
Posted by: AveryGPFan
try setting antroscopic and antialiasing filters to maximum, same thing happened for me until i did this - using 30.82

Post Edited (03-09-03 12:20)

Date: March 09, 2003 08:13AM
Posted by: NiGhTmArE666
The problems are with some cards and newer drivers of Nvidia. Try older drivers and the problem will be fixed...

Webmaster [gp4.gamer.nl]
ICQ 34979918
e-mail : niels@gp3.gamers.nl
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy