How to change track grip

Posted by giuco78 
How to change track grip
Date: September 14, 2011 07:44PM
Posted by: giuco78
Hi to everyboby. I have two questions, the first one is How to change the track grip, because with the 1988 trackpack the track is too slippery, wich parameter can I change with the tsm?????
The second question is, if someone have these mod the '93 season mod, the '97 season mod and the '90 season mod?????
Thank you a lot for the answers
Re: How to change track grip
Date: September 14, 2011 09:35PM
Posted by: TeamBPR
There's a specific value for Track Grip in a Circuit .DAT's Magic Data. You need CMagsis (or maybe TSM?) to edit the track's Magic Data. Should do the job :-)
Date: September 15, 2011 08:23AM
Thank you for the answer, but how can I change it????? If I insert more value the grip is more or less????
Date: September 15, 2011 08:03PM
Posted by: TeamBPR
Higher value = more grip mate :)
Date: September 15, 2011 11:36PM
Thank you very much!!!!!!:-) For the mods I looking for???? Do you have some trick?????
Date: September 16, 2011 09:34AM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
More grip = more fuel consuption!!! So when you increase grip you have to drop down fuel consuption values (cpu and player)

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: September 16, 2011 04:12PM
Thank you for the trick bobo, are you the same bobo of GP4 Italia????? and there are 3 parameter for the grip of AI car's in the file .dat, which of those must i change???? I use TSM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy