ALL MEMBERS READ NOW!!! (inlcuding the no clue n00bs)

Posted by tux 
ALL MEMBERS READ NOW!!! (inlcuding the no clue n00bs)
Date: March 03, 2003 09:58AM
Posted by: tux
with the sudden wave of n00bs asking EXCACTLY the same question, i have made this thread so i and others dont spend my entire life repeating ourselfs.

fist off exe stuff

after installing the patch, CSC and GP4Master will NOT work! to make it work do the following:

copy the old gp4.exe or download from gpgames.de into a folder.

make csc4 or gp4master point to that folder

NOTE: do not export things to the exe because it wont show up in gp4

if you are having trouble exporting team art, do the following:

make all files in gp4/menudate/pc/gp2001/images NOT read only

ok, ill uopdate this post when i think of stuff

If your having trouble with CSC and/or GP4Master, try reading the documents that came with it

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Or use the searchbutton at the very top of this page. If you got a prob with the GP4MAster, type down GP4Master and do a search for it.

It will help you a lot!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Re: ALL MEMBERS READ NOW!!! (inlcuding the no clue n00bs)
Date: March 03, 2003 10:30AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: March 03, 2003 12:16PM
"If your having trouble with CSC and/or GP4Master, try reading the documents that came with it"

csc doesnt have one :P

kk

i hope that u'll include one with CSC 1 tho, then we might not get all these questions

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
hey bigears!

The SEARCHBUTON is all mine! muahahahahaaaaAAAAH!!!!!!!

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
(Matthew 7,7)
Hey, SEARCHBUTTON-MAN! Welcome back, old friend!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 03, 2003 12:25PM
spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam :P

Post Edited (03-03-03 20:26)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Don't forget to clean your teeth before using the board, too!

To use GP4master with patch just download GP4Master1.02 There is no need to all these backup files. GP4 master for wad and TEX files, and then team editor for performances ;)

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: March 03, 2003 03:59PM
aparently the new gp4master doesnt allow tex and wad editing or someting :O

i have made this thread so i and others dont spend my entire life repeating ourselfs.

Jon, i deleted there other posts (hope nobody has a problem with it). I left the threads that actaully have answers in them!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy