[New videos] hasbriale tv: 1996 San Marino Grand Prix !!! Ferrari F14-T at Jerez on Page 17!

Posted by hasbriale 
Re: >> hasbriale tv: Videos on Vimeo.com
Date: March 31, 2012 03:47PM
Posted by: andreigp4
Great stuff! (Y)

____
Thank you, plodekk & andreigp4.
To come shortly:

Retro Cars 1975 and 1979 mix preview
Senna - OnBoard - Donington (1993) - GP4

How are you that modded on GP4? It seems like you are the GP4 Master! :P
Not a master by any means...

I know how to gather cars and pack the up into a MOD (Mainly for personal use ;-))

So how are your 1994 Drivers names.. I see you posted that question somewhere else which I had answered.
hasbriale Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not a master by any means...
>
> I know how to gather cars and pack the up into a
> MOD (Mainly for personal use ;-))
>
> So how are your 1994 Drivers names.. I see you
> posted that question somewhere else which I had
> answered.

Good. Ironicly, after I got responses for my problem, the complete version suddenly worked O.O weird
Just love it:-) hasbriale
Damn! Nice job
Nice video, however 2 comments to make, first how come you didn't use the 93 helmets, secondly Simtek in 1993? They were only formed in 1994

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007
Nice video, however 2 comments to make, first how come you didn't use the 93 helmets, secondly Simtek in 1993? They were only formed in 1994

1. I don't have 1993 helmets pack.. I just used up 94 helmet pack..

2. I don't have Sauber, Minardi or Tyrrell cars... They are the missing piece of the 93 season puzzle ;-)
The 1993 helmets come with the equivalant cars

Do you have them?
Yes, but you would be better off simply downloading each car pack as you get all the necessary helmets, for all drivers that raced for that team in 1993, including NT

Where do i get them from?
Go to gp4db.com and go to the cars section. There, click '1993' and you'll be taken to the 1993 cars. Download a car (eg.Williams) and extract it with 7 Zip. Inside should be something like driver5_1.tex, driver5_2.tex, driver6_1.tex and driver6_2.tex. Driver 5 is Hill and Driver 6 is Prost. There, extract them to something like 'Games/Gpsaves/carsets/1993/data/helmets and put them in the Williams or Prost/Hill folder. It should replace the old ones and thus, giving you the Hill/Prost helmets of 1993
New on hasbriale tv

GP4 - F1 1975/1979 Mix MOD

French Grand Prix at Dijon-Prenois, France.

Featuring:

1975 Teams (Ferrari, Brabham, Alfa Romeo, Hill-Lola)
1979 Teams (Ligier, Renault, Ferrari, Copersucar/Fittipaldi, Arrows, Williams, March)

Ignored items: Front wheel rims not spinning, alignment of 1975 front and back tyres and few helmets.

GP4 - F1 1975/1979 Mix MOD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2012 09:53PM by hasbriale.
Why are the helmets positions wrong? use gp4 tweaker to set it well (Y)

MY ASSETTO CORSA (& other stuff) DOWNLOADS---> SATLAB90
MY VIDEOS---> F1 Retro-Game
Thanks, but .. Helmets get the flick... Tweaker.. that is alien...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy