Team art logo????

Posted by sobpd1 
Team art logo????
Date: March 02, 2003 08:55AM
Posted by: sobpd1
I`ve just installed Jordan 2003 team art by Terence Yaw but one thing puzzels me? were will i see the team logo in the game, i can see the new drivers photo`s and the new grid screen car, but were`s the logo it`s installed, i can se it when i import from game with CSC4.

Post Edited (03-02-03 22:28)
Re: Team art logo????
Date: March 02, 2003 09:10AM
Posted by: tux
then u must be spycik (spelt so wrong :P) coz "GPMaster" doesnt excist :P and GP4Master cant load team art

make sure all files in [gp4]/menudata/pc/gp2001/images/ are not read only

Date: March 02, 2003 09:16AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
psychic jon? ;)

Date: March 02, 2003 10:55AM
eh, close enough :P

Date: August 14, 2003 11:45AM
Posted by: Muks_C
Does anyone have the answer to this question? Where in the game are the team badges/logos?
Date: August 14, 2003 11:49AM
Posted by: analvabeed
When you choose a driver, you will see the photo of for example Villeneuve, and very vague the logo of the team.

Grtz,

Analvabeed
Date: August 14, 2003 11:50AM
driver selection screen

Date: August 14, 2003 01:32PM
Posted by: Muks_C
aaaahh, they are sort of behind in a shadowy way. I never noticed them before!

Also, when you right click on a drivers name, you can see his helmet design also in a shadowy way behind his stats.

I wondered where those helmets popped up in the game when I was looking through the .gpi files.
Date: August 15, 2003 06:37AM
Posted by: Antonio
Why don't you try self-installing 2003 teams arts with drivers'chenges by Antonio Russo?...;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy