modify garages order

Posted by Alessio88 
modify garages order
Date: August 19, 2011 08:43PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys,my question maybe it's simple to you,but this thing it's drive me crazy xd,i've got a 2006 mod,and i would like to change the order of the cars in the pit,for example now i've got the renault team that it's in the first garage bocause so it was in 2006,but if i want to put for example the red bull in the first garage what i've got to change?i'm using a CSM mod,thanks

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Re: modify garages order
Date: August 20, 2011 12:21AM
Posted by: neilcaine
You need to download a set of Garage tex files - and also possibly the pluspitstands and Plusmuppets and they will be named teams 1 to 11 originally Ferrari through to Prost, You then need to overwrite all these files with your own teams in order - I have Mercedes at team 10 and Redbull at team 11 so I had to change the Mercedes garage files to team 10 and Redbull to 11 etc. If you have Renault as team1, then you need to overwrite the original team 1 with your RedBull Garage files

I don't use carset manager but the files you need to change are in the trackwads for each track - they will usually be name garage back, garage sides and garage tools, The Plus files are PLUSMUPPET AND PLUSPITSTAND

hope this is ok, let me know if you need any more help
Date: August 20, 2011 01:52AM
Posted by: TomMK
If you are using CSM this is easy. Go into your Settings\GlobalVars.ini file and set the team order like so:

GlobalVars.ini
; Teams
team01			=redbull
team02			=mclaren
team03			=ferrari
team04			=mercedes
team05			=renault
team06			=williams
team07			=forceindia
team08			=sauber
team09			=tororosso
team10			=lotus
team11			=virgin

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: August 20, 2011 10:39AM
Yes,thanks Tom and thanks to neil as well,i've did it like this in globalVars,but it happen a strange thing,now i've got all the mechanics correct order in the first garage i've got red bull mechanics in the second the mclaren one's and so on,but the cars didn't change in the first garage still the renault cars and all the other cars still in 2006 order i don't understand why

this is how my globalvars look like at the top i've got this:

; Car stuff
team1 =renault
team2 =mclaren
team3 =ferrari
team4 =toyota
team5 =williams
team6 =honda
team7 =rbr
team8 =bmw
team9 =midland
team10 =str
team11 =aguri

and then again at the bottom of the globalvars i've got this:

[team]
AllowChange =0
Name =team
VarCount =23
Var1 =renault
Var2 =renault
Var3 =mclaren
Var4 =mclaren
Var5 =ferrari
Var6 =ferrari
Var7 =toyota
Var8 =toyota
Var9 =williams
Var10 =williams
Var11 =honda
Var12 =honda
Var13 =rbr
Var14 =rbr
Var15 =bmw
Var16 =bmw
Var17 =midland
Var18 =midland
Var19 =str
Var20 =str
Var21 =aguri
Var22 =aguri
Var23 =generic

Greetings
Alessio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2011 05:43PM by Alessio88.
Date: August 21, 2011 02:53AM
Posted by: TomMK
You will need to change every part of Globalvars.ini that contains a reference to the teams and drivers to put them all in the correct order. You also need to find any references to team names in other config files (i.e. "renault" instead of %team01%) and change those too.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: August 21, 2011 03:04AM
ok thanks a lot mate for your help :)

Greetings
Alessio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy