Track Packs 09,10,11 W.I.P By Mrmpleo and Friends Progress 10 to 2011 "Videos 2009 first page track kams like TV"

Posted by leomp 
SchueyFan thanks for authorization
2009 track pack excellent news. we have two tracks packs very soon
I need these 09-11 tracks and that's excellent! (Y)
Looking at your Suzuka video, I think you need to put more time into your updates.

I mean that the adverts, textures, run-offs, objects etc. are still 2006-standard, and not much seems to have been changed so far, which is surprising considering it's apparently 80% done.

X (@ed24f1)
Hey SchueyFan,

I must to do a review and show it to my friend Ricardo Ferla, everytime, before I public this updates.
In the Suzuka 2011, I used your texture for Suzuka 2006. This track, you looked, is from Kimi 2006, and I didn´t any change in objects, just update the banners.

As soon, I'll post a preview of Suzuka 2011.

A big hug
News about the track pack 09
f1virtual staff gave me permission to include the tracks in the track pack.
soon more videos of 2009 tracks
go go go go
Good news :-)
Léo, powerful work, show the ball! (Y)

Well, the clues that I adapted for 2011 you can use without problems, because I have the permissions.

PS:Manda ver, mete fogo na cangica, hahaha! (B)

Track-Packs 1988-1991-1993-1994-1995-1997-1999
any possible futuristic date for latest Track Pack release???? 2010 or 2011?
hello pippo46
I do not have a release date for the track packs. the closer to being completed are the 2009 and 2011. all the tracks are real and were made ​​available here in the forum. I just updated with advertising boards. thanks
tks leomp

for your reply.

By any chance do you have a link for a recent decent track pack? if so which season would you have,

Best Regards & Happy Racing!
Hi,

are there any news about the 2011 trackpack. will give it a tsm version?

Thanks in advance
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy