Date: February 27, 2003 11:49AM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
i have downloaded thise one
but what is thise on for
i looked throught it found noting i can work with
Re: Paddock
Date: February 27, 2003 01:42PM
Posted by: Morbid
I assume that you are talking about the paddock champ util. There is a very helpful instruction and help file available. But, basically it is a championship tracker. You save you qual and race results to a file and import in Paddock champ. Paddock champ gives you the possibility to track multiple championships, and define each championship in a different way. One championship might consist of 6 races (in any order you like) with the CART point system. The other might have 20 races (also in any order you like), using the new F1 point system. Furthermore, the Pdriver (not sure of the name?) util makes statements that are very common for drivers to make, based on their actual performance in the qual session and races. If I am not mistaken, you can even replace/drop teams from the championship, thus simulating the Arrows situation, or swap drivers around mimicking the driver changes last year. And to add to that, the grafical interface is cool, and you can even run a background music theme. And it supports GP2, GP3, GP32K and GP4. Pretty neat stuff:

[www.paddock-world.com]

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: February 27, 2003 03:21PM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
ooh!!!!!!
thanx
Date: February 27, 2003 03:44PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
hakkinen f1, will we ever get a post longer than 5 lines from you? ;)

Date: February 27, 2003 04:00PM
Posted by: Morbid
It has already happened:

[www.grandprix3.com]

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy