to sasjag (debugging)

Posted by Lo2k 
to sasjag (debugging)
Date: February 26, 2003 02:15PM
Posted by: Lo2k
I'm so good at GP4 editing that now i can even reproduce GP4 bugs :)
lol, nope, in fact i was doing tests when i saw these beautifull screen remembering me something ;)

Well, even if i reproduced your bug, i don't know really why it happened to you.
All that i know is that this bug comes from a bad blending function to determine textures transparency parts, using their alpha channel.
So all i can advice you is to change your drivers, else you might have a strange hardware as graphical card :)

Post Edited (02-26-03 21:17)

Re: to sasjag (debugging)
Date: February 26, 2003 02:35PM
Posted by: sasjag
cheers dude, it has sommet to do with bump mapping i think tho, coz i switched it on, and it hasn't reproduced in dry conditions since, but it's still there in the wet, but only on exterior cams

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: February 26, 2003 05:16PM
Posted by: Orpheus
Lo2k why i the tarmac green in the pic ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: February 26, 2003 06:38PM
Posted by: tux
coz its feeling sick :P

Date: February 26, 2003 06:50PM
Posted by: CMJH69
Date: February 27, 2003 01:24PM
Posted by: Lo2k
hehe, nope.
Just because you can see the bottom of the 360° background (wich shows beautifull monza's green hills) as tarmac is semi-transparent :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy