Problems using TSM

Posted by architect 
Problems using TSM
Date: July 31, 2011 12:31AM
Posted by: architect
I have two problems when it comes to using the TSM. The non TSM tracks are installed but Won't load to create a profile, and also the information that come's (eg yas marina 2010/2011 texr files ''Sunset2/Skynight2 plus the dome folders) with these tracks; where do you put these files when using TSM; could someone please help.
This is what i do when i install non TSM tracks. eg Yas Marina 2010/2011 circuit
1) after downloading the track, i create a new sub folder called ysa marina2011 in the TSM track folder which is located in the gp4 directory.
2) i copy the wad/dat information from the track data and paste them into the new sub folder.
3) i go back to the TSM; > manage track > create new track > type name of new track > click ok > upload and filled in the needed track information > click the magic data button > click save in the bottom right hand corner > click the track button > then i click on the save button and the track is saved and installed.
When i upload the yas marina track folder, new information such as settings and default are added with the wad and dat files. The problem is when i try to create a new profile, by clicking on the track i get a message saying wad file is missing in this tracksepang2001. if i try to create a profile with any non TSM track (trackpack 2008) it does not work and i get the same message; wad files are missing in this track.....
All the TSM tracks that i have installed, used, worked perfectly, so have i done something wrong, or is the tsm at fault; also can some one tell me where to put ''Sunset2''/'' skynight'' texture files and dome folders when installing the yas marina circuit to TSM.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2011 08:59PM by architect.
TS

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2011 06:46PM by architect.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy